Chapter 52: Then Go Get Stronger

Some time had passed, with Team 7 returning from their mission which they had an encounter with Orochimaru on the Tenchi Bridge, which had resulted in that of a fight against the former member of the hidden leaf.

Yet Team 7 did encounter their former team member, that being Sasuke which once they came across him he didn't want to come back and easily took them down.

Which currently now Team 7 now our in the Hokage office, giving their report of the mission to Yato who just looked at them.

"So now that you have saw Sasuke, what do you plan on doing?" Yato asked which, he had earned that of a determined look on Naruto face.

"We're not giving up!" Naruto said with nothing but pure determination, in his voice which earned both a smile from Tsunade and a grin from Yato.

"Ok then you already know what to do, go and get stronger if you want not only to catch up but surpass Sasuke. So for now here is your next mission" Yato said as he had tossed a mission scroll over to Yamato who had caught it.

"Alright, see you four around be careful" Yato said which as soon the team had left, Yato had let out a sigh and had poured himself some tea.

"What's wrong darling?" Tsuande asked Yato.

"It's just that, Naruto during his fight with Orochimaru he went into the four tails and he lost control and hurt Sakura....meaning he still is a long way from actually becoming one with his tailed beast" Yato said.

"Wait what do you mean by that?" Tsunade asked not understanding.

"Babe my grandfather, always told me that my mother didn't see the tailed beast as beast better yet just like us. Self-aware being with their own feelings and mind, each being forced to become weapons for something they didn't want to at all, which is a great reason why they have a deep hatred for a majority of humans. Which I honestly don't blame them at all" Yato said as he had then looked out to the window.

"Now with this Akatsuki group after the Jinchuriki's of these creatures, that means not only one life is in danger but both lives are in danger as you know having one tailed beast extracted is that of death....for most" Yato said which made Tsunade raise an eyebrow.

"Wait what do you mean by "most" is there someone who managed to survive, having their tailed beast extracted?" Tsunade asked.

"Indeed, after going through the reports it was said that Kushina managed to survive for a bit longer. Truly the Uzamaki clan, is something else at first you wouldn't be able to tell Naruto is one of them" Yato said as Naruto is apart of the Uzamaki caln who memebers are famously known for their red hair.

At which then there was a knock at the door, Yato had allowed them into the room which then two anbu black ops had came into the room.

"Lord Fifth and Lady Tsunade, I apologize for interrupting but rumors have now spread about the second tails Jinchuriki has been kidnapped" the anbu said.

"Damn looks like as I thought, they are going up by the number of the tailed beast meaning the next target is that of the three tails" Yato said as he had then let out a sigh and leaned back into his chair.

"Lord Fifth, any orders sir?" the anbu black ops questioned.

"Nah not at all, just keep up the ordinary job and watch from the shadows but remember you still are human so take breaks as well" Yato said which the anbu had then nodded his head and left.

"Hmm that's was actually nice of you" Tsunade said to Yato seeing how he cares about the anbu black ops.

"Well I care about my ninja because, they need to always remember that they are humans not machines. It is fine that they, do the work in the dark, at the same time but they still need to step into the light from time to time" Yato said at which Tsunade had then grabbed the chair, spinning it around making him look at her.