"Oh, sorry."

Blue is right.

My mental state is not yet geared towards idols.

As I nodded quietly, Blue chuckled and put away the camera filming us.

"Off the record, you're not that interested in idols, are you?"

"It isn't. But what I'm really interested in right now is real. I also wants to become an idol."

"why?"

"I want to sell a lot of albums."

I am 100% sincere.

"Then can I ask you something off the record?"

"What?"

"The impression I got was that they didn't really take dance into consideration when selecting Team B."

When I think about it, Lion Entertainment's new development team didn't ask me to dance.

I don't know what they believed and did that.

What if I snap like a wooden doll?

After hearing what I said, Blue made a strange expression and shook his head.

"Oh, that was an accident."

"Accident?"

"I heard you sang in such a special way that they forgot to ask you to dance?"

"... ... ?"

Aside from that, it seemed like Team Leader Choi Soo-yeon didn't like me.

"But you're also right. You know that. There is a high probability that Team B will eventually become Team A's bridesmaid."

Are you opening this here?

Although we all know this, what the judges say is very different.

"Team B has a high chance of selecting kids who are exceptional in certain fields. If you look at them as individuals, they are outstanding kids."

"But when it comes to the team stage, it feels like we're being pushed out by the take scene, right?"

"Correct."

Blue glanced at CEO Choi Dae-ho and continued speaking.

"But it wouldn't be fun if it ended like that. Personally, I am someone who hopes Team B wins the take scene."

I don't know what Blue's intention is when he says this.

It may be sincere without any intention, or it may be that one of the judges is trying to impress that he is definitely on Team B's side.

Good cop, bad cop is an old negotiation technique, but it works in most situations.

"Now then, shall we stand in front of the camera again?"

Blue called the VJ and resumed filming and spoke again.

"So, you have to show me the dance."

"Are you saying we should cover the songs of our idol seniors?"

"Correct. Right now, you look like a genius solo artist. Like there's no need to become an idol."

But why is that bad?

When I was a rapper, I didn't have a pure passion for hip-hop.

Even when hip-hop album sales were low, I released an R&B album and became a huge hit.

At first, hip-hop fans called me a fake, but it lasted only for a moment.

If a song is good, it will always be loved.