xxvi.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

she understood that the hardest times
in life to go through were when
you were transitioning from
one version of yourself to another.

THE POGUES COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE
happier with the girl who got the gun, even though she stunk of the drains, after she recovered from her coughing fit, they hugged her.

they didn't have the car so their only option to get to the police station to show shoupe the gun was walking, and when your soaked in a stench that makes your nose burn, it wasn't pleasant.

she could tell that the pogues were trying to keep their distance without showing it, no matter how hard they tried to keep it hidden, she knew.

JJ usually walked right beside her, deep in conversation with her whilst Kiara spoke to Pope. the two would usually gossip about the lovebirds and how long they thought it was take for them to make it official.

but with her smelling so horribly, even getting in arms length of her made your eyes water and your nose burn and even if with the distance they were walking from her now, they could still smell the drains slightly.

she glared at the group, walking behind them slowly. her hair was up in a messy bun and she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand every couple of seconds. walking a far distance in hot weather was never a good idea.

finally, deciding that she couldn't deal with it anymore, she stopped, throwing her arms out, "i've had it all with you! yeah, i smell. i get it."

they stopped, turning around to look at her. JJ sighed, walking over to her, "Bambs, we love you but we don't love how you're smelling right now."

she watched as he got close to her, ready to wrap his arm around her but just as he did, he immediately stood back, realising the smell hadn't got any better.

"i just nearly seen death." she stuck her finger out, pointing at the sky, "i wouldn't smell if you three grew some balls and went down instead."

Pope rubbed the back of his neck, "technically, me and JJ already have and i don't think it's possible for kiara to do that."

Bambi groaned, "it's an expression, Pope. it's another way of saying your all pussy's!"

kiara placed her hands up, "hey! i would have went down..i just knew you had it covered."

Bambi looked at her in disbelief, moving her eyes to then look at JJ and Pope who stood there staring at her, sheepish looks on their face.