xvi.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

I want to give you the world
but you are so much more
i want to give you the universe
but that's what you already are.

BAMBI ROUTLEDGE WAS A NORMAL GIRL, she was just as smart as any other person but one thing that was different about her was how natural she was when things fell into place,

she sat down when everybody got back to the chateau and immediately thought of the plan on how to pawn it which was melting it down.

everyone went with her, deciding it was probably the best idea because, at the end of the day, Bambi Routledge was probably the most street-smart out of everyone in the group.

that's exactly what they did, the next day they drove to the only pawn shop in their area that they knew and it was clear that everyone was proud of her on the way there.

waving her hands in the air and dismissing their smiling faces, the girl sighed, "stop giving me praise, i'm sure one of you guys would have figured it out without me."

from the driver's seat, John B nodded, "maybe, but it would of most likely been a stupid idea that JJ came up with."

JJ placed his hand on his head and pouted, trying his best to show a fake sad face, "okay, but who was the one that used the most strength to pull you out of Mrs. Crain's basement?"

"i definitely pulled the most weight." Pope disagreed, earning a middle finger from the blonde that was in front of him.

once the van came to a stop, the pogues rushed to get out, except an unamused JJ and Bambi who had been set up to sell it.

"hell of a job, melting it down, Dr. Frankenstein." JJ walked to catch up to Bambi, pointing at the gold that didn't look so smooth anymore.

"and you would have done a better job?" Bambi raised an eyebrow, placing her hands on her hips as she came to a stop to face him.

"i could have done much better, i took a welding class," JJ replied, earning a scoff from the girl who knew him like the back of her hand.

"when you were nine, and you didn't even melt anything, you sat there for an hour." Bambi rolled her eyes but was quickly interrupted by John B.

"woah, woah, woah!" he stopped them, placing a hand on both their shoulders, "chill out."

JJ held the gold up, showing his clear annoyance at the plan that was in place, "easy for you to say that, you're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off, we are."