xv.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

stoners live and stoners die,
but in the end, we all get high,
so if in life you don't succeed,
fuck this shit and smoke some weed.

THE THREE GIRLS SAT ON THE EDGE of the boat, looking at John B, JJ and Pope come towards them in the distance.

whilst Bambi was asleep, it was clear that the pair had made up because they were not as close as they were now when she went asleep.

she smiled at the thought, although she and Kie were the only girls in the group which meant they should have probably been the closest, they weren't.

"uh oh! you forgot your keys or something?" they heard Pope's voice in the distance.

"you need a tow?" John B's voice followed.

Kiara rolled her eyes and looked at the two beside her, "don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked."

"Absolutely not." Sarah agreed.

"they're going to get the shock of their life when they realise that all the hard work they put in to make the plan work, failed." Bambi shrugged.

"you gotta admit, it's kinda funny." John B laughed, the boat finally reaching them.

"it's going to be kinda funny when i kill you all in your sleep!" Bambi sassed, placing her hands on her hips and glaring at the three boys.

"you still love us though, right bambs?" JJ smirked, looking up at her as he passed her the rope to tie the boats together.

"i'll love you all again when we find this gold and i have my weed den." Bambi shrugged, earning a chuckle from them all.

"we're all gonna get you back when you least expect it." Sarah crossed her arms.

Kiara breathed in through her teeth, also copying Sarah's stance and crossing her arms, "yeah, watch your back, boys."

Pope chuckled, "well, i for one welcome that challenge."

"me too."

"yeah, but you won't when your six feet deep underground," Bambi replied.

the three boys looked at them, wondering if the plan had worked, "so, did you guys, you know-"

"reconcile our differences?"

Bambi shook her head, a scoff leaving her lips, "hated it so much i was prepared to let the seagulls take me and eat me for breakfast."