𝟬𝟭𝟱

"𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡, 𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙮, 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡, 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮."

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾.
015. 𝗼𝗼𝗽𝘀.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

╰┈➤ THE SECOND BARRIER is even easier than the first. Well, the first was a little challenging, but the second is no trouble at all.

"If you fall, you're out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's 'The Fall'!" Present Mic announces with a little too much enthusiasm.

The other students have already caught up to me at this point, but they won't have the pleasure of seeing me within their vision range for too long.

"When did they build this stage?" Uraraka furrows her brows. "Tsu?" She turns to the frog-like girl.

"Kero!" Tsu leaps onto the rope, using both her hands and feet to grip onto it.

I chuckle, "Go Tsu!" I cheer for her.

"This is like a glorified tight rope." Tsu comments.

"She's fast!" Ashido gasps.

A mischievous snicker can be heard from behind Ashido and Uraraka. "Glitter," she says, "Here it is! Here's my chance to show off!" She grins. The light from her eyes could be seen even through those obnoxiously large goggles of hers. She puts the palms of her gloved hands on her knees, "It's time for my support items to be in the limelight! Look, all you support companies across the country! Wire arrows and... hover soles! Glitter!"

Hover soles? Interesting. She's got gadgets. Hm...maybe it's time for this little orca to retire? I would assume her "hover soles" would probably be very fast, no? For now, I'm off the orca and it's just floating there. I'll disperse of it soon enough.

"You're from the support course?" I can hear Uraraka exclaim as I walk towards both her and Ashido.

"What? It's okay to bring in items?" Ashido points at the various gadgets adorning the pink-haired girl.

"I mean, Midnight did say anything was allowed." I answer Ashido, shrugging.

"The hero course undergoes combat training regularly, right? In order to keep things fair, we are allowed to equip items and costumes, as long as we developed them ourselves!"