𝟬𝟬𝟯

"𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞'𝙢 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥."

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾.
003. 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀, 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀, 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

╰┈ THESE TESTS ARE A NIGHTMARE, to be honest. Like, it's easy, but it's annoying still. I would've preferred to be at orientation right now, not racing against some guy with engines on his calves.

But no, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm racing against some guy with engines on his calves. The guy in question is Iida, that one 'don't disrespect U.A.!' guy from earlier. I mean, technically I'm not racing against him, but I'm competitive so I'm gonna say it's a race. Since it's not a real race, I won't sabotage him or anything. But I won't be hesitant to sabotage him if I ever need to. The same goes for everyone. Except maybe Kirishima.

For now, my strategy is to just skate against the floor. There are two different ways I could do this, either I could try and replicate what that pink-skinned alien girl did or I could create a layer of water on the part where I'm supposed to run and then freeze it, which would allow me to skate on top of it. There's no way I have time for the latter, so I'll choose the former.

From what I saw, that girl secreted some sort of substance through her shoes, making her able to skate on the ground. This might fail, but you never know until you try.

I made the ground below me slippery so I'd be able to skate through it. To help further, I created a flat board to lessen the friction. Now, I'll be able to easily glide through.

"3.57 seconds!" The robot announces. Not bad, honestly. Thank you, alien girl, for this idea.

So far, I'm in second place.

The next test is the grip strength test. To be honest, I'm screwed on this one. There's no way I can use my quirk to help me, so I'll have to use my strength.

I got 20.3kg. That's the second lowest. Awful, really.

After that awful result, I was hoping the next test would be better. Standing long jump.
This one, I know I can do better.

I'll create a surge of water that'll propel me upwards, and then I'll jump. Sounds difficult and confusing, probably, but it works. To soften the impact, I created a little cushion the second I landed. It felt kind of like a mix of a beanbag and a waterbed. Comfortable. I got wet, but it was still comfortable.