𝟬𝟬𝟵

"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬."

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾.
009. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁.

╰┈ "WHAT'S WRONG?" All Might taunts the mint-haired man, who seems to be violently scratching his neck. "You're not coming? You said you'd 'clear' this or something, right? Come and get me if you can."

"All Might..." Bakugo stutters.

"As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight." Todoroki points out.

"Midoriya! We should get out of here now!" Kirishima yells. "It'll be worse if we end up getting taken hostage instead!"

"Well? What's wrong?" All Might provokes the leader further, only causing him to claw at his neck more vigorously.

"If only I had Nomu...That guy would've been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!"

"Shigaraki Tomura!" Kurogiri calls out to the leader...'Shigaraki' "Please calm yourself. Looking carefully, I see that he was definitely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attacks." Hearing this, the leader, Shigaraki, seems to calm down. He halts scratching his neck. "Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear." Kurogiri shifts his attention to us. What a bold statement. "We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him."

"Yeah...yeah, yeah. That's right...That's right..." Shigaraki mutters to himself, "We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes."

Suddenly, a few villains get up, a look of challenge in their eyes. "All Might will do something about the main bad guys." Kirishima activates his quirk. "Let's go help the others!"

"Midoriya?" I look back at the freckled boy who seems to be frozen.

He doesn't answer. Instead, he continues staring straight at the scene in front, which now consists of Shigaraki dashing towards All Might, yelling "This is revenge for Nomu!"

All Might clenches his fist, looking worried. Why is he worried? Is it something to do with 'time' like Midoriya mentioned? Speaking of Midoriya, he's now leaping toward the scene of the battle, ready to punch one of the two villains. All Might is probably someone dear to Midoriya, considering he's taking every chance to protect him.