𝟬𝟭𝟬

"𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙙𝙤."

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾.
010. 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿.

╰┈➤ AFTER THE USJ INCIDENT, school shut down temporarily. It's understandable, a group of first years got attacked by villains, after all. But now I'm bored. I didn't realize previously how much fun it was to be around my friends, but now that I'm not with them, I'm bored.

Luckily, tomorrow we're going back to school. I don't know who our teacher will be, though, since Mr. Aizawa is probably on life support right now. Only time can tell, I guess.

"Y/n," My dad calls out. "Are you excited to go back to school?"

"Yeah." I respond before continuing to chew on the food served for dinner.

"You don't seem enthusiastic at all, Y/n." My mother points out.

"I'm never enthusiastic."

My father chuckles, "Sounds about right." He mutters, only to be met with a glaring look from my mother, causing him to clear his throat. "My apologies. What I mean to say is, Y/n, you should be more excited for school."

"Yeah, sure. I'm gonna get to bed now." I get up out of my seat at the dining table.

"Goodnight, sweetie!"

"Sweet dreams!"

Walking up the stairs, I open the door to my room. Closing the door behind me, I open the window slightly ajar, letting the cool breeze of the outside air hit my skin.

I walk to my bathroom, ready to do my night routine which consists of brushing my teeth, doing my skincare, and putting out my uniform for the next day.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The conversations, in class, are all about how we were on the news yesterday. Sometimes I forget that a lot of people in the world aren't used to being on the news. It's quite normal to me.

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Mina asks excitedly.

"Yeah," Ojiro answers.