𝟬𝟬𝟰

"𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣."

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾.
004. 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

╰┈➤ BORING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT of how this day has been going. Today is the first day of classes after orientation, which our class missed, and it is so normal. I mean, I knew there would be classes besides heroics, it's still a school, after all, but I didn't expect it to be as boring as it is. I mean, it's a huge campus, there are geniuses all over the campus, and there are famous pro-heroes all over the campus, so you'd expect it to be at least a little bit more interesting.

As of now, I'm sitting at a lunch table with some of my classmates. That includes Ashido Mina, Jiro Kyoka, Bakugo Katsuki, Kirishima Eijiro, Kaminari Denki, and Hanta Sero. I have a pretty decent number of....acquaintances? Comrades? Associates? Maybe...friends? Yeah, friends fits better.

"Today has been so boring!" Mina cries, pouting.

"Yeah. I knew there'd be normal classes but like...I'm bored." I frown, resting my head on my palm.

"We have Hero Basic Training next though. I heard that's All Might's class." Jiro points out before sipping on her drink.

"Hopefully that's more enjoyable than whatever we've had today," I comment, sighing.

"Of course it will, L/n! All Might is the teacher!" Kaminari replies.

"I know right? Do you think we'll get to wear our hero costumes?!" Sero exclaims.

"Hell yeah! I mean, we have to! It's Hero Basic Training, right?" Kirishima answers Sero's question with just as much enthusiasm.

AT THE GIRLS' CHANGING ROOMS

As I stand here in my stunning blue suit, I can't help but admire the intricate details. The front and back of the suit are a light shade of blue, while the sides feature a darker blue color that perfectly complements the rest of the outfit. And my thigh-high boots are a perfect match, with the same light blue shade and just a hint of the darker blue at the top.

One unique feature of the suit is the tubes of water that run along the sides. These are there in case of emergency, but they're also designed to be easily accessible thanks to a built-in straw that I can use to drink the water if needed. But if I want to use my quirk on the water instead, I have that option as well.