ready to be the weakest of all.

It's a letter from shubh to ishan, which he has written before he comes out to the world.

All my life I've been a strong guy..
Strong enough to control my desires ,
Strong enough to control my heart ,
Strong enough to control with whom i fall in love with or pretend to fall in love with ..
And then i met you..i met you , i saw you , i got to know you ...
And trust me i still did my best to stay whatever version of strong i knew i was..
Strong enough to not keep looking at you ,
Strong enough to not let myself linger more than needed , strong enough to not hold you to myself , strong enough to try and hold all my desires within me , strong enough to not get lost in you , strong enough to not declare you the god of my life and heart and worship the ground you walk on, strong enough to not watch you and never stop, strong enough to pretend I'd be wishing to be at any place far from you..
But then, as i saw you , i met a new version of strength.. you were stronger than me ..
Strong enough to be you and never let anyone teach you to be anything less or else ,
Strong enough to listen to what your heart wants , strong enough to know you'd be signing up for a path more challenging, yet choosing it because you knew what was right ,
Strong enough to be ready for any challenge life throws,  strong enough to face it with that world brightening,heart smiling ,smile of yours , strong enough to be as loving as you are.. strong enough to be as caring as giving..just as you are ..
Strong enough to lose and rise again and again, strong enough to know of my weakness and yet choosing to let me love you just the way i can..

And in my heart with the passage of time i realised a thing or two .. that i am actually quite weak ..if not for the world , then whenever it is about you ,
Weakest if it's anything realted to you ..
Weak enough to never be able to break an eye contact with you , weak enough to not make that eye contact on my own for a long time ..
weak enough to need you through all my thick and thins , weak enough to never let you go .. weak enough to constantly wish for you to be around , weak enough to never be able to control this dammed heart of mine from your impact , weak enough to have no control of the desires i posess of you .. weak enough that I'd not be able to imagine a life i live without you in it now.. weak enough to never being able to stop myself from falling in love with you .. weak enough to never being able to hide it from you .. weaker if you're in pain , Weakest if i am anyhow the reason for it..
So here i am today, telling you before telling the world who told me to be strong.. who told me that the love i feel deep in my bones within my beating heart , accepting that love would be a weak thing to do ..
Hey my love, I'm telling you first and I'm gonna tell them now... if falling in love makes me weak I'm ready to be the weakest of all..
If one tells me wanting love is for the weak, I'll hand over my armor of strength, ill let myself be the weakest of all..
If I'm told, wishing for love makes me a little bit shallow I'd leave all the other, possibly bigger things that the world can offer me on it's place. For, I'd rather choose to love than swim in deeper oceans without a burning light within my heart.
I'd rather choose the strongest guy i know and love in the whole world to be weak with than live a fake life filled with false sense of strength.
I'd rather choose you, any day , anyhow, always , forever.. let me learn to embrace my real strength together ❤️

- @she.talks.to.stars on instagram

always been yours. (shubhman and ishan ff ) oneshot /twoshot book ishman On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara