Just one more shot

Zacznij od początku

"The right one is better".

"The black one?I don't know..,it's too sparkly.."

"It will look good on you.Put on a pair of hoop earrings and you will be perfect".

"Hoop earrings?Well you're quite the stylist!Thanks!"

.

.

.

"See?I told you".

"I have to admit that I look stunning!",you checked yourself infront of the mirror satisfied with the results.
"What time is it now?"

"9:45".

"Shoot!,we have to hurry!",you grabbed your purse with the ultimate source of power and rushed outside to get a cab.

You looked outside the cars window at the colorful lights, open stores, nightclubs and busy streets.

You nervously gripped the bottom of your dress,you were anxious because there could be a chance that the place you thought Hanayama meant wasn't the one.You decided not to worry about it and trust in your instinct.

The car stopped at the same street you got out of the bus to escape from the convicts the same night you danced for Hanayama.You sighed and reassured yourself that this time nobody was following you,you started walking to where you remembered the building was located.On your way there you saw the shop you bought different clothes to disguise yourself,you couldn't help but laugh remembering about how much your heels hurt you that day.
Finally,you found the place.

"Long time no see",you looked at the light up letters on the building.

“Lollipops”

"So you're telling me that you didn't know this was a strip club when you first came in.Its so obvious".

"Shut up!,I was in a hurry okay?"

"Okay,here we go!",you took a deep breath and got inside the building.You were flashed from the so many colorful lights and noises in there that you were already feeling a bit dizzy.

You searched for Hanayama through the crowd,the place was loaded with customers being greeted by pretty girls wearing either sparkly bikini's or sexy suits and heavy make up.
Some of them were dancing on the stage,and some of them were just hanging out with the costomers at couch areas.

"Where is Hanayama!He's nowhere to be found in here!"

"Hello Miss!",a pretty girl with blonde beautiful curls took your hand."Are you waiting for someone?"

"Oh yes!,do you think you have seen a very tall man with glasses and uhm.. scars on his face around here?"

"Oh..I'm not sure..We are pretty loaded today so I've seen so many customers today!",she said with her cute voice."Perhaps you could sit at the couch area over there and wait for him okay?",she smiled and escorted you to the couch area.