"How do you think she always manages to do everything perfectly even in the first try? No matter how hard anyone tries no one can master all the skills."

"What more has this day kept for me?" Uther grumbled and left the chamber. Mordred followed him. Igraine watched them and knew they would plan something sinister. She had to warn her children.

Meanwhile while hanging on to Kilgharrah tightly the gang went to The White Mountains they met Aithusa on the way. The little dragon flew around the great dragon and played with them as they rode in the air.

When they reached The White Mountains they immediately spread to look for Merlin. Kilgharrah began to fly in the air and began to look for her. Arthur climbed the rocks and reached the high peak and looked around but he couldn't see her anywhere.

"MERLIN!!!!!!" Arthur yelled. "Where are you?!"

His voice echoed around the cliffs and rocks but no one responded. Aithusa looked around the cave and found one of the lavenders which Arthur had given Merlin fallen on the ground while the surrounding area looked like a magical battle had taken place here. The dragon picked the flower in its mouth and flew towards Arthur.

As the prince got down from the high cliff Aithusa landed on his shoulder and dropped the lavender in his hand. She began to make sad noises and with the voice echoing around the rest of the gang arrived.

"What's the matter?" Leon asked as they approached.

They saw the lavender in Arthur's hand and Aithusa pulling his cap to take him to the place she found the flower. They all went there and saw the sight of the magical battle.

"Oh dear lord, what happened here?" Lancelot asked.

"Merlin, she was here!" Arthur exclaimed. "But where is she?"

"Mate, this place looks like something bad happened." Gwaine said.

"Kilgharrah, can you tell us what could have happened here?" Gwen asked.

"I am afraid I can't do that I can sense that she isn't in a good state." Kilgharrah replied. Arthur grew tense.

"Can you tell us where she is?" Morgan asked.

Kilgharrah stayed quiet for a while and closed his eyes and concentrated for some time and then opened his eyes. "The old castle."

"That's more far than the Valley of The Fallen Kings." Percival stated. "How could anyone take her there this far?"

"That Mordred to whom father wrote letters. He is responsible for this." Arthur said angrily.

"But we haven't met any Mordred before." Morgan said.

"We must make our way to the Old Castle before anything happens to Merlin." Gwen said.

"Nothing will happen to my Merlin." Arthur declared. "Come on!"

"Arthur, Gwaine said as he caught him before he could start running." It'll be sunrise by the time we reach there."

"We have to hurry." Leon added.

"But how!?" Arthur asked.

They looked at Kilgharrah.

"It will take us less time but we'll reach there sometime before sunrise." Kilgharrah answered. "But defeating any form or kind of magic won't be easy, you will need to learn about different kinds of magic to defend yourselves."

"And how do we do that?" Lancelot asked.

"Allow me." Gaius said. He had been standing there the whole time. "Till you all finish your lesson, Aithusa will start towards the Old Castle."