CHAPTER 10

The knights gave eachother a confused look as the lady went in the backroom and brought out a box which looked even more old than the first one. The lady gave the box in Arthur's hands. He gave her a confused look but still he opened the box as the knights surrounded him. Inside the box were two pendants, each with a dragon and sword. One with a sapphire and another with a ruby.

"Keep the red for you while the blue for your girl

"Keep the red for you while the blue for your girl." The lady stated.

"How do you know it's a girl?" Arthur asked her.

"I have fulfilled my destiny. I can finally rest and leave." The old lady said. "Take your belongings and go on. You're story isn't over yet."

Arthur took the necklace and two pendants and left the shop along with his friends.

Back in Camelot, Gwen came to Gaius' chambers in a haste and knocked and directly entered his chambers.

"So sorry to burst in Gaius, but I need to find-" Gwen stopped when she suddenly saw the queen of Camelot, alive. "Your majesty." Gwen bowed in respect.

"You must be Gwen." Igraine stood up.

"You know me?"

"I've see you before talking to my daughter in the market."

"Do I have your permission to call Morgan here?"

"I am waiting for my son to arrive. They must see me together. And please let no one know about this. Not even my husband."

"Yes your highness."

Gaius came in the chamber holding a glass of water in his hand for Igraine.

"What brings you here Gwen?" Gaius asked.

"Merlin, I can't find her anywhere." Gwen replied.

"She should be with Morgan."

"Morgan is with Accolon in the castle. Merlin isn't with her."

"Don't tell me she went in search of Arthur. These love birds." Gaius sighed.

"Gwen!" Merlin yelled from outside. Immediately they went outside to investigate why was Merlin screaming. They saw Merlin panting infront of the door as if she had run a long distance to come here.

"What's the matter?" Gwen asked.

"The queen's grave." Merlin panted. "It's dug up and the coffin is empty!"

"Wha-"

"Wait, I think I have seen you before, miss." Merlin said as her eyes fell on Igraine. Putting stress on her mind she remembered seeing her portrait on one of the castle walls. "You're the queen!" Merlin paied her respect.

"You must be Merlin." Igraine replied. "Stand up, dear."

Merlin stood up. She gave Gaius a confused look and the latter gave her the same in return. Gwen too had the same expression.