Chapter 18

........ let's get into the story ❤️

Tarika in her apartment was getting ready in her new outfit for birthday to the office.....as she was about to move down...she heard door bell....she frowned and ran down to open the door only to find abhi grinning....

Tarika:abhi sir....she exclaimed

Abhi:yeah it's me sweetheart....he coaxed her... making her chuckle...she moved aside letting him in...

Tarika:just a min sir....I will grab my phone and then we can go....

Abhi:where do you we r going....he asked sitting on the living area couch....

Tarika: office? She furrowed her eyebrows

Abhi:no not today.....today I am gonna spend the day with you here....and u have a surprise in the evening.....he smirked....

Tarika: smiled at him....he winked at her making her avert her gaze....

Abhi:he chuckled.....and handed over one of the paper bags he carried....

Tarika:she got it from him and opened to see a daily wear sleeveless knee length gown....she was smiling from ear to ear....

Abhi:stood up....and stood behind her bending his face to her ear...Idha mathitu va...he whispered....she could not process anything with him being close to her and his breath on her neck....she shivered....

Tarika:she ran back to her room....and stood infront of the mirror blushing....and she quickly changed to that gown...which looked cute on her...she tied her hair in a pony....and took a breath and ran down to see no one in the living room...she heard sound from the kitchen....she went inside to see abhi cooking something...she rushed towards him....sir eedachum venumna enna ketrukalam la...neenga en idhellam seiringa....

Abhi:en naan seiya koodadha...he asked in his base voice....

Tarika:apd illa sir....she trailed....

Abhi:one min....he said and placed the sandwiches in the plate and turned off the stove ...and leaned on the kitchen counter....he took a complete look of her from top to bottom and he couldn't blink....how could she look cute and hot at the same time....he was gazing her intensely....she sensed his gaze and looked down controlling her blush....he was still looking at her in a trance....

Tarika:sir...she whispered or more likely whined not able to handle his gaze....he came out of the trance to see her pink cheeks....he wounded his hands around her waist and pulled her to his chest....and she caught his t-shirt in a first.... looking at him gulping....

Abhi:he stroked her cheeks....making her close her eyes....baby...he whispered in his husky voice....

Tarika:she opened her eyes....sir

Abhi:en sir nu koopudra....nee abhi nu koopdumbodhu I swear en pera naan Ivlo rasichadhilla....

Tarika:abhi....she whispered....

Abhi:he smiled at that....don't call me sir hereafter....

Tarika: looked down...he tightened his hold on her waist.... making her breath hitch....she looked at him like a lost puppy....he leaned and kissed her forehead....her lips turned into a smile....he trailed down kisses to her cheeks....she fisted his t-shirt...

Abhi: open ur eyes baby....

Tarika:she gulped to his voice....and opened her eyes....he took her hands which was fisting his shirt and placed it flat on his chest....she could hear his heartbeat so fast.....she looked into his eyes....

Abhi: this is what you do to me....he whispered....

Tarika:leaned and kissed his chest....and leaned forward hugging him... placing her face in his chest....he caged her in his arms so tight nuzzling his face into her neck....they jerked apart hearing the ringtone.... Tarika pulled back and couldn't face him....she looked down blushing...he scratched his eyebrows and took his phone to see poorvi....he tried getting hold of her hand but she rushed out to the living area....he sighed attending the call....