Chapter 8

......Let's get into the story ❤️
The next day everyone came back to Chennai after finishing the case....and everyone felt so peaceful for some reason.....the next day.... Everyone one was back at the office....

Kavin: abhi sir....

Abhi:sollu Kavin....

Kavin:oru six months back namaku cases vandhutae irukum.....aana ippo parunga we rarely get cases la...

Daya:adhuku Karanam....we are not normal police....namma kitta petty cases varadhu..... important and solve panna mudiyadha cases dhan varum....

Poorvi:sir Kavin ku edachum vela irundha kudunga sir....chumma irukuradhu sir ku bore adikudhu pola....she twisted her lips ....

Kavin:Oiii....enna ....unaku moola illa...nee kelvi kekala...naan enna unna Mariya.....I have some brain....he smirked

Poorvi:po da....she said smugly...and showed funny faces... paithiyam...she declared...now poorvi started running and Kavin followed her and Shreya entered only to get fixed between Kavin and poorvi....she was in the middle and they both were playing hide and seek with her....abhi and Daya were laughing at their antics....

Shreya:stop it...she yelled...Kavin po Anga poi nillu....he went silently pouting while poorvi made funny faces...poorvi she said sternly....po neeyum poi nillu....he too stood glaring Kavin...

Shreya:huffff...she sighed....Oiii unmaiyavae neenga love panringala...she questioned

Kavin/poorvi: ofcourseeeee

Shreya:apram epd da ipd adichukiringa....but it's cute...she pinched their cheeks....abhi sir ivangala hide and seek vilayada vitutu neenga rendu perum vedika pakuringala....she raised her eyebrows....

Daya:edhuku ivanga sandaiku naanga oorga va....

Tarika:sorry guys....konjam late aagiduchu....

Abhi: adhellam endha prechanaiyum illa tarika.....he said sweetly....

Kavin: tarika sir ku neenga vandha mattum podhum...he teased

Tarika:apdiya abhi sir....she raised her eyebrows...

Abhi:mmm....adhu....he rubbed his nape making the others to laugh....

Shreya:tarika abhi sir aa romba tease pannadha....naan anniku party la pathan...ohh God my virgin eyes...she exclaimed smirking

Abhi and tarika widened their eyes and turned red in embarrassment.....

Kavin:kept hand in his chest dramatically.....

Daya:abhi ...he raised his eyebrows teasingly....

Poorvi:enna tarika....sollavae illa....

Tarika:poorvi.....Shreya edho olarura apdi ellam onnum illa....she stuttered....

Poorvi:okayy...appo en unga mogam ipd sevandhuruku....she teased

Abhi:apd ellam onnum illayae....

Daya:patha apd dhan iruku abhi..

Abhi :dayaa....he whined...tarika phone rang exactly making it as a excuse she ran away..... everyone gave him teasing glances....

Abhi:ponga poi velaya parunga...he somehow escaped.....and Kavin and poorvi moved away.....now only Daya and Shreya was there....it felt awkward as they didn't have any personal conversation after the party....
Shreya turned to leave....but Daya caught her wrist....

Shreya:was shocked....and turned slowly to him...she looked up at him...

Daya:he was already staring at her....both locked their eyes...they moved towards eachother in the same trance....but Shreya suddenly looked down...not able to handle his gaze....damn...u know what....