Chapter 13

........ let's get into the story ❤️
Here Daya who reached his house directly went to his bed and laid doen himself not wanting to get up....he felt so miserable...finally when his heart bubbled with love but it is now back to square one....he closed his eyes and let out the tears....while Shreya who was confused and hurt by his behaviour backed up herself saying that she will have a talk with him tommorow....both slept thinking of eachother...tgr next day dawned and everyone gathered at the office... except Daya....

Shreya:abhi sir....Daya sir innum varlaya...she asked looking around...

Abhi:aama Shreya....innum varla ennachu nu therla....he turned and saw Daya entering...dho vandhachu....Shreya smiled widely....ennachu Daya en lateuu..Inga oru heart thusichu poiduchu..he teased...Shreya smiled

Daya:apd ellam yaarum illa abhi....night thookam varla...late aa dhan thoongunan...adhan late....he said with straight face...while abhi noticed the difference in his tone and his behaviour....he saw Shreya looking at Daya with hurt and questioning gaze ...he thought that it will be good if he leave them alone....

Abhi:naan tarika pathutu varaen....he ran...making Daya sigh....Daya was about to turn...Shreya went in front of him....

Daya:Shreya Vali vidu....he did not meet hwr eyes....

Shreya: sir....ennachu....she asked softly not able to handle his ignorance.....

Daya:ennachu...onnu aagala... nee konjam enna disturb pannama irundha nalla irukum....he said with emotionless face....

Shreya:naan ungala disturb panrana....ennachu sir ...en avoid panringa...she whispered with tears....she tried holding his hands .....but he jerked his hands from her hold....

Daya:Shreya enna panranu theridha....I am ur senior adha mind la vechuko....adha thandi vera onnum illa....he gritted his words ....and the tears she controlled till now started flowing....and he walked away not able to see her in tears...

Shreya just ran to the washroom and cried hard and after few minutes she washed her face and moved out to see everyone sitting together and she just sat beside poorvi and laid her head on her shoulders....

Poorvi:ennachu Shreya...she asked concerned making her more comfortable in her shoulders....

Shreya:onnum illa thala valikudhu...she replied in a slow voice....

Tarika:ennachu Shreya...en dhideernu thala valikudhu....tablet potiya...

Shreya:therila tarika....maybe night olunga thoongala adhanala irukum....

Abhi noticed it and saw Daya who was trying to distract himself from what Shreya was talking....and abhi now was determined to have a talk with Daya....

And the whole day both Daya and Shreya did not talk to eachother while shreya looking at him what went wrong suddenly was the only thing that was running in her mind....and Daya royally ignored her presence.....that day ended by Shreya crying herself to sleep while Daya sleep deprived....
The next day abhi reached the office first waiting for Daya....when he entered he saw abhi waiting for him and he gulped to the intimidating gaze on him....he acted normal and gave him a smile....

Daya: Good morning Abhi....

Abhi: really is it really a good morning Daya...he asked in his stern brotherly tone....

Daya:ennachu abhi...he cleared his throat he knew where this is leading to....

Abhi: ennachu unaku...he came straight...

Daya:enaku ennachu...naan nalla dhan irukaen....

Abhi:he huffed...unakum Shreya Kum ennachu nu ketan....

Daya:abhi ....enna pesura....enakum shreyakum enna....he stammered averting his gaze...

Abhi:Daya...he said sternly....naan ippo unaku explain pannanuma unga rendu Peru kulla ennanu....

Daya:abhi...enaku vela iruku...naan poraen....

Abhi: Daya dare you to leave from here without answering me ...he yelled....

Daya:sighed...ippo enna venum abhi unaku....

Abhi:unmaiya sollu en Shreya va avoid panra.....enna prechana ungalukulla...

Daya:engalukulla na...purila engalukulla enna...he tried being confident

Abhi: Daya enna kova paduthadha....naan un kanla Shreya Mela irukura love pathurukaen...ippo en avala avoid panra...

Daya:love ...he chuckled sadly....apd ellam onnum illa abhi....nee thappa purinjutu iruka....enaku Shreya Mela apd endha ...he cleared his throat....endha ennamum illa....

Abhi:poi solladha Daya....nee shreyava love panra nu enaku theriyum....he yelled

Daya:abhi...enaku Shreya va nee solra Mari pudikadhu....naan avala love pannala....pannavum mudiyadhu .....he yelled back....and suddenly they heard something fall down they turned to see Shreya standing the completely broken ....with tears and poor I tarika and Kavin beside her...not knowing what to do....

Daya:he closed his eyes.... feeling frustrated and kicked in air....suddenly he heard poorvi panicked voice he turned to see Shreya unconscious in Kavin arms....

Abhi gave him a last glare and went near Shreya who was now lying unconscious on the couch...while tarika went to take her medical kit...Daya tried to go near her but controlled himself and stood at a distance....tarika checked her pulse and injected her...and she turned to the boys and poorvi...

Tarika:it's been atleast 24 hours Ava saptu...and she was in some stress too....she said glaring Daya...and the emotional breakdown made her weak making her fall unconscious....naan inject panniruka medicine innum half an hour la ezhundhuduva....first Ava sapda vekkanum....she sighed....and gave a disappointed look towards Daya....Daya was in tears but controlled it and went to do his work making everyone angry....

After half an hour she opened her eyes to see everyone around her she sat up and everyone glared her...she suddenly remembered everything and tears started brimming in her eyes.....tarika nd poorvi sat on both sides beside her and hugged her and Shreya just hid herself in their embrace and cried....after few mins they pulled back....Kavin kneeled infront of her and caught her hands ...

Kavin:Shreya..Inga iruka yaaruka vena nee important illama irukalam....aana nee enaku en thangachi Mari dhan...and nee en unna kashta padithikura...nee sapdama irundha Nala ippo ennachu....appo naanga yaarum unaku mukkiyam illaya sollu...poorvi nee poi sapadu eduthutu vaa....poorvi bought some and extended it to Shreya...Shreya shook her head as no....abhi got the plate from poorvi and sat infront of her and started feeding her....Shreya could not hurt them...so she ate it silently....and Daya was watching all this in silence....there shreya phone which was beside him started ringing he saw that it was her mom....he attended the call...

SM:Shreya...

Daya:aunty naan Daya....

SM:Haan sollu pa...epd iruka...

Daya:nalla irukaen aunty...

SM:apram Shreya irukala pa....

Daya:Haan aunty....aana oru important work adhan...edachum important aa

SM:illa pa...naan sonnaen la andha varan avanga inniku evening ponnu paka varava nu ketanga...adhan...

Daya:aunty neenga vara sollunga....Shreya varuva....he said and cut the call making her mom smile widely....

..... let's continue in the next chapter ❤️
Pls vote and comment....sorry for late update as it was my brother's marriage before today and so I was not able to update really sorry 😔 hereafter I will give regular updates....

With love 😘
Riya