Chapter 14

...... Let's get into the story ❤️

Everyone except Daya were gossiping about anything or everything to distract Shreya...who gave in looking at their efforts....Daya suddenly cleared his throat coming in....while everyone ignored him....

Daya:Shreya....

Shreya:yes sir...she said not looking at him in a straight face....

Daya:aunty call pannirundhanga...edho important nu unna seekiram veetuku vara sonnanga....

Shreya: thankyou sir....and Daya chuckled sadly and walked away...while the others sighed....guys amma edhuku kooptanga nu therila naan poitu varan....

Abhi:gave her a brotherly hug...she smiled at him....and she started her way home....

When she entered she saw her mom...was doing some work so excited...she frowned at her behaviour...

Shreya:ma....

SM:vandhutiya.....va seekiram poi ready aagu ma....innum one hour la vandhuduvanga....she said handling her a red saree with matching accessories....she frowned but gave in and went to her room and got ready....she wore a sleeveless blouse and let her hair free and matching earrings and a pendant....she looked drop dead gorgeous....just one thing that was missing was her true smile...she chuckled at the thoughts and went down to see her mother in the kitchen....

Shreya:ma....yaar vara...

SM:vera yaru unna ponnu paka dhan varanga...nalla varan...mapla nalla vela pakraru...family um perusu...naan kooda unkitta epd solradhunu irundhaen...Daya thambi dhan unkitta pesuranu sonnaru...konja nerathuku munnadi nee othukita nu avaru sonnadhukaparam dhan naan nimmadhiya irundhan....she said happily....and the only thing Shreya Felt was anger and betrayal... before she could tell anything her mother went out hearing horn sound indicating the arrival of the groom....she felt tears flowing down...she balled her fists in anger....how could he do this....even if he don't love her....he has no rights to do this...she looked for her phone but realised that she has left it on the office...she ran to her room....she sat on the bed with a third...she felt helpless....she cried hard...she wanted to confront Daya....but now she has a very important work to deal with... suddenly her mother came in...she stood up and wiped her tears.... without her knowledge...

SM:came near her.....en ponnu evlo alaga iruka...Inga paru ma...un ishtam illama edhuvum nadakadhu....un manasula irundhu unmaiya sollanum...unaku pudicha mattumdhan indha kalyanam nadakum...she kissed her forehead.... seekiram vaa ma...naan keela irukaen....Shreya felt a relief...she wiped her face and applied a little make up...and walked down....

There everyone were seated around the sofa....I bent down getting the blessings of the elders....that's the basic manners my mother taught me ....and I sat down beside the groom mother....

SM:Shreya....maplaya kootitu poi pesitu va ma...she nodded and both went to her room...

Shreya:utkarunga....she smiled

Anil(groom):thank you....he smiled back...

Shreya:so Shreya..she extended her hands for a handshake....

Anil:Anil...he shook hands with her....

Shreya:so Anil....I don't mean to hurt you...but I am not ready for this marriage...

Anil:frowned...may I know why....

Shreya:so...she sighed....I love someone...

Anil:ohh... that's fine..

Shreya:I am really sorry....

Anil: that's okay.... Maybe my angel lives elsewhere...he winked and both laughed....don't worry I will look after my family....

Shreya: thankyou so much...it means a lot...she side hugged him....and both came downstairs....and after sometimes the groom family left....

Shreya:she cleared her throat....ma naan konjam pesanum...her mother sat beside her ... shreya eyes turned moist...her mother took her in a comforting hug...

SM:edhuva irundhalum sollu ma...she stroked her hair softly...

Shreya:ma naan Daya va love panraen....she looked up at her mother who blinked her eyes for her to continue....enaku theriyum palagi konja naal dhan aagudhu...aana naan appa kooda irukumbodhu irukura comfort enaku Daya kitta kedachudhu ma...she cried....naanga innum sollika ellam illa ma....aana naan avar kanla enakana love pathurukaen...aana rendu naala enkitta irundhu thalli poraru ma...and indha allaince pathi enkitta edhuvumae pesala... avara mudicu eduthu unkitta sollirukaru...she sobbed

SM:she sighed....sorry thango....un manasula enna iruku nu theriyama...naan vera unna kashta paduthitan...and she told about her encounter with Daya the other day....and Shreya was so angry listening to it...how could he decide it himself..

Shreya:ma naan office ku poitu varan....she declared and walked out and got an auto and went there...she entered the office raging in anger ...and saw everyone....

Shreya:Daya....she yelled.....Daya.... everyone looked at her with wide eyes....

Poorvi:Shreya ennachu....en Ivlo kovama iruka....

Tarika:azhudhiya Shreya....ennachu...

Shreya:Daya...she yelled again....and he came from inside to see her who was raging in anger....ohh Inga irukiya....

Daya: gulped seeing her angry...but managed to look confident....Shreya...I am ur senior....

Shreya:senior aavudhu m*** aavudhu....idhunala en velaya pona kooda enaku prechana illa....yaara ketu amma kitta enaku kalyanathuku samadhan nu sonna....enna ketiya..he looked down..sollu enna ketiya.....she yelled.... everyone were shocked seeing her outburst...

Abhi:Daya Shreya enna solra...

Kavin:sir enna panninga...

Shreya:kekurangala sollu...ennachu vai pesa mudilaya...naan solraen...namma sir en amma kitta enaku vera allaince paka sollirukaru....adhu mattum illama enga amma inniku call pannapo Ivar attend pannirukaru.... enga amma kitta naan kalyanathuku okay sollitan nu solli ponnu paka erpadu panna sollirukaru...inniku enaku veetuku poi dhan theriyum...ippo dhan ellarum kelambunanga...she said with bloodshot eyes....

Abhi:enna Daya panni vechuruka...

Poorvi:sir neenga Shreya va love panringanu ungalukum theriyum apram yean sir....

Daya:naan yaarayum love pannala...he yelled only to get a hard slap on his face...he looked up to see Shreya looking at him with tears...

Shreya:caught his collars...love panlaya....Haan ....apram edhuku anniku party la...enna pudikum nu sonna...edhuku we will go with the flow nu sonna...edhuku flirt panna....edhuku date ku kootitu pona...edhuku enna kiss panna....she gritted her teeth....he looked up at her with tears and he felt like a loser seeing her so vulnerable bcoz of him....

Daya:Shreya...purinjuko u deserve someone better...Enakunu yaarumae illa...I am just a bloody orphan...u deserve more....

Shreya:nee yaaru adha decide panna Haan....she left out a chuckle....unaku theriyuma en appa dhan en ulagamae...avar dhan en hero....aana avar erandhadhuku apram...en life aa mudinju pona Mari irunduchu ...aana en amma feel panna koodadhunu naan edhayum veliya katunadhu illa....aana en appa ku avar kitta kedacha adhae anba unkitta feel pannaen....unna love panna arambuchaen... sandhoshama irundhaen...aana nambikaiya kuduthu kuduthu norukitila....ippo naan kasangi pona oru poo...avlo dhan...She sobbed....tarika went to her and took her in a hug....Daya was in tears he knew he made a terrific mistake....he went forward trying to get hold of her hands...

Shreya:thodadha .....thodadha ....she yelled....She wiped her tears...unaku naan vena la....seri enakum nee venam...she gritted her teeth....and nee sonna Mari....inimae u r my senior avlodhan.... nothing more nothing less....she snapped...Daya felt his heart break ....

......lets continue in the next chapter ❤️

Pls vote and comment 🙏

With love 😘
Riya