Chapter 7

...... Let's get into the story ❤️

Abhi entered the balcony with straight face making Kavin realise that he has seen them together....he knew it is hard to console his dear brother.....Kavin looked at Daya for help....but Daya nodded his head in disbelief making Kavin understand that Daya is also disappointed with them....Kavin sighed and moved to the balcony.....

Kavin:sir....

Abhi:

Kavin;Abhi sir....

Abhi:turned to leave but Kavin immediately blocked his way....
Vidu Kavin....he said sternly

Kavin:sir pls sir...naan solradha oru time kelunga sir...pls sir...

Abhi:enaku idhukellam.time illa....thallu nee modhallla ....

Kavin:sir orae oru dhadava naan solradha kelunga pls.....

Abhi:idhan nee munnadiyae sollirundha naan ketrupaen....nee enna nambi sollirundha ketrupaen....nee engala unmaiyavae un familyaa nenachurundha sollirupa.... naanga just colleagues dhana...he said in his calm voice which reflected only hurt....Kavin had tears....

Daya came breaking their trance....

Daya:mmm....abhi Kavin ulla vanga....he said sternly making them come inside silently....both came inside to see the whole team including poorvi there....

Poorvi:abhi sir vanga sapdalam.... ungaluku pudicha masal dosa....she exclaimed excitedly....

Abhi:he silently sat beside Daya ignoring poorvi completely ...

Poorvi:abhi sir eppovum enkooda dhana sapduvinga....en Daya sir ta utkandhutu irukinga....

Abhi:sat silent....poorvi noticed him

Poorvi:sir...she called concerned....ennachu odambu edhum sari illayaa... no answer

Poorvi:sir ennachu sir thala edhum valikudha....sirrr ungala dhan kekuran....

Abhi:why do you care Ms.poorvi....

Poorvi:sir...she asked shocked seeing him behaving different

Kavin:poorvi...he called

Abhi:ponga poorvi unga lover koopudraru la....Inga enga kooda dhan breakfast sapdanumnu endha avasiyamum illa...he said sarcastically...

Daya:Abhiii....

Poorvi;looked at Kavin shocked....while he nodded his head indicating that abhi has come to know about them....sir he looked at abhi.....

Abhi:looked at her with hurt.....poorvi hung her head low....while Shreya and tarika were shocked to the revelation...
They had some doubt on Kavin and poorvi...but now they got cleared....they were disappointed at Kavin and poorvi but they knew that the one who would be hurt the most will be their abhi....he knew how protective he is of their whole team.....that he won't mind risking his life  to save the team....poorvi stood up and went to him and knelt down getting hold of his hands before him....abhi sat silently....

Poorvi:sir.....she whispered with tears....
Neenga enmela kovama irukinga nu enaku theriyum....adhula endha thappum illa....idha naangalae ungakitta sollirukanum....enakum Kavin Kum starting la irundhae oruthara oruthar pudichadhu adha epd express pandradhunae theriyama sanda potukittu irupom...she chuckled....aana oru point of time la epd nu therila I fell in love with him.....aana naan Avan kitta solala oruvela Avan apd feel panlana enna panradhu nu....aana exactaa 2 months munnadi Avanae enaku propose pannan....enaku oruvela en life oda destiny Ivan dhan nu thonuchu....adhan naanum accept pannaen.... naanga ungakitta marachutu guiltyaa feel pannadha naalae illa....aaana we wanted some time....we are new to these relationships.....so konjam time eduthutu sollalam nu dhan irundhom.....aana adhukulla neengalae therinjukitinga.....naanga senjadhu thappu dhan aana pls sir pesama mattum irukadhinga....enna thirumba thaniya vitradhinga she sobbed....

Abhi:looked at her and he couldn't hold more....and hugged her making her cry in his chest....making all others smile with tears....Kavin was seeing all this with tears...abhi extended his arms he joined the hug....they all removed themselves....

Abhi: wiped her tears....unna ippo illa eppovumae thaniya vidaporadhilla.....puridha....he asked

Poorvi:nodded her head crying...

Daya:oii azhadha modhalla....he pulled her for a hug....she hugged him too.

Poorvi:sorry sir....

Daya:nodded his head as no....

Poorvi  turned to tarika and Shreya who was crossing their arms looking away.... poorvi went towards them and caught her ears....they both looked at eachother and had a group hug....

Tarika:enga kittayae marachutinha la rendu perum....she raised her eyebrows

Poorvi:illa naanae solradha dhan irundhan....she pouted....

Shreya:eppo kozhandha porandhadhuku aprama....she teased...making both Kavin and poorvi whine with blush

Poorvi/Kavin:shreyaaaa.....

Daya:pahhh yaaruko vekka padranga pa....

Abhi:aama aama....naan dhan nethu night pathanae....he teased

Poorvi widened her eyes and looked at Kavin who nodded poorvi was all red now....while Kavin rubbed his neck being completely embarrassed....

Tarika:abhi sir enna pathinga .....purila she asked really confused....

Kavin and poorvi nodded their head as no....

Abhi:did not mind them.....night naanum dayavum coffee kudika polamnu irundhom....appo kavinaa koopudlamnu naan ponaen....kadhava thorandha....tv la movie ooditu iruku.... while these culprits were cuddling and sleeping....he finished...while poorvi ran to the washroom feeling so embarrassed....Kavin was completely flushed....

While all laughed....
They continued their teasings and after that they all had breakfast and sat together....

Shreya:poorvi appo un Kaila irukura ring proposal ringaa....

Poorvi: smiled wholeheartedly with blush and nodded....

Abhi:mmm....nalla plan panni dhan propose panniruka pola...he patted Kavin..he blushed....

Daya:apram marriage pathi enna yosichurukinga....

Poorvi:en rendu brothers um innum single AA irukum bodhu naan epd kalyanam pannipan....

Kavin: adhumattum illama rendu perum love la vilundhadhuku apramum propose pannama irukanga...he teased now the other four looked everywhere except eachother....

Daya: enna pesura engaluku purila...he stammered...

Poorvi:engalukae anniku party la dhan purinjudhu....she raised her eyebrows smirking....while abhi and Daya looked at Shreya and tarika who was a blushing mess....they scratched their eyebrows....
Daya and abhi pleaded her with their eyes....she smirked and they had their perfect group gossips....

...let's continue in the next chapter ❤️
Sorry guys for not updating.... actually naan sondha ooruku poirumdhan ....adhu oru village so network illa....adhan..and idhukaparam regular updates irukum....pls vote and comment 🙏

With love 😘
Riya