Chapter 3

.......let's get into the story ❤️
....they rushed to the spot where a murder was taken place...it was a deserted place...It was actually a shooting spot...they were shooting for an ad...at that time the lead who was about to drive the car from the opposite end was found dead when the crew went to check on her as the car did not come even after the director saying "action"....
When they went they say the female model.ananya was found dead in the car.... immediately the cbi was called...the squad arrived....both abhi and Daya was investigating the cast and crew...shreya Kavin and poorvi....was searching for any evidences...beside the road there is a small forest connected with river....they wore their gloves and started looking for evidence....while tarika was observing the dead body of ananya....

Kavin: Shreya poorvi....naan left side poraen edachum clue kedaikudhanu papom...neenga right side parunga...carefull....poorvi vaalu thanam pannama carefully iru...puridha...

Poorvi:neeyum pathu po....they parted ways and searched for something....

Suddenly they heard tarika screaming they all rushed towards her....abhi was the first to reach out to her...she his herself in abhi chest...getting hold of his collars...she was shivering....

Abhi:tarika....ennachu....

Tarika:she pointed her hand to the backseat where they could see a acid burnt snake lying dead it was such a horrible scene to witness....abhi removed tarika from his embrace still keeping his eyes at the snake....and confirmed it to be dead....Shreya caught tarika....poorvi gave her water bottle...Shreya made tarika sit in the nearby place and made her drink some water....

Poorvi:ippo okay va....

Tarika:mmm...she shook her head...takkunu patha vudanae bayam aagiduchu....vera onnum illa....

Abhi returned to them ....at that time the ambulance arrived and drove both the dead body of ananya and the dead snake to the cbi forensic lab....

Abhi:tarika...r u okay now....he asked concerned...

Tarika:yes sir...she smiled....

Daya:abhi... ippodhaiku namma enna thedromnae theriyama theduna onnumae kedaikadhu....tarika forensic report kudukatum....let's search after that....

Abhi:adhuvum crct dhan....come lets not waste time....and he pointed at the cast and crew.... investigation mudiyura varaikum yaarum oora vittu poga koodadhu....he warned and everyone rushed to the office...tarika entered forensic lab to see dr.pankaj already started the job....tarika joined him....

Here abhi was investigating the director...

Abhi:neenga enna ad ku shoot pannitu irundhinga....

Dir:sir lipstick ad sir....

Daya: lipstick ad ku edhuku car ellam....

Dir:sir idhu romba simple shot sir.... Avanga car vegama otitu vandhu style aa car vittu erangi oru dialogue pesanum avlodhan....

Abhi:he sighed...seri ponga... investigation koopdbodhu ellam varanum..
.the director nodded and went away...

Here after 2 hours the squad entered the forensic lab....

Daya:tarika any news....

Tarika:nerayavae iruku..first thing indha ponnu panic attack Nala dhan erandhuruka....

Abhi:appo idhu murder illaya....he asked confused...

Tarika:let me finish.....Ava panic attack la dhan erandhuruka....but she has been attempted to harrasment....

Poorvi:how do you say that....

Tarika:andha ponnu body la on her neck acid patruku...its the same acid on the snake....and andha snake acid thakathula dhan erandhuruku and innonu indha snake kadichalum perusa effect irukadhu.....