Chapter 10

.... let's get into the story ❤️
Abhi,Daya,Kavin and poorvi are waiting outside the ward while tarika was being treated.....abhi just looked so devastated....he even had tears in his eyes....and finally the doctor came out ..

Abhi: doctor....tarika epd iruka....she is okay la ...naan poi pakalama....he panicked

Doctor:calm down mister.....by the way patient is completely fine....just blood loss and panic attack have caused her to fall unconscious...and yeah u all can see her....but she is still unconscious and will be for next 2 hours.....nurse pls take care he informed the nurse and went away....abhi breathed a sense of relief...

Daya:calm down abhi....tarika nalla iruka ...nee ipd break aagi irundha tarika va yaaru face panradhu.....

Kavin:sir neenga ipd irundha tarika vum lowaaa irupa...so ippodhaiku she is fine ..

Nurse:sir ...ulla poi parunga but patient disturb pannadhinga....she said and walked away...

They all walked in to see Tarika who was not herself.... the one whose face is always full of smile is now totally gloomy and wires attached to her and her wounds....abhi just sat on the chair near her bed and caught hold of her hands so slowly thinking that it would hurt her....and he leaned and kisses her knuckles letting out tears ..... everyone smiled at them and got seated on the couch there .....

Poorvi:sir Shreya call panna....aarav arrest pannitangalam....Avan kitta recording vangurukanga....Avan ellathayum confess pannitan.....and shreya Inga dhan varany sonna..

Abhi:poorvi ... Shreya vara venamnu sollu.... neengalum veetuku kelambunga romba late aagiduchu....naan pathukuran....

Daya:aama Kavin poorvi kelambunga naan irukaen...

Abhi:Daya unakum dhan solraen.... kelambunga....night aagiduchu....naan pathukuran....after lot of insisting everyone left after asking him to be careful....and he settled on the chair beside her and kept his head on her arms...and let out tears...no one could ever imagine the fear he felt when he thought he lost her....he was crying and slept without his knowledge....after sometime he felt her hand moving and he instantly got up to see Tarika trying to open her eyes... Her forehead furrowed ..

Abhi:tarika...naan irukaen....slowaaa....he ruffled her hair and she opened her eyes with great difficulty and the first sight she saw was abhi's concerned face and she left a breath finally she is with her abhi....he saved her....she let out tears...abhi panicked seeing her tears...

Abhi:tarika ennachu engayachum valikudha... doctor koopdatuma....he rushed but tarika caught his wrist he saw her ..

Tarika:nodded her head as no....and called him closer....abhi sir... bayama iruku...

Abhi:sat down..... onnum illa tarika....inga unkooda naan irukaen... irupaen eppovumae....she closed her eyes and let out tears...he wiped her tears ..

Tarika:sir..  she hesitated....but cried

Abhi:ennachu tarika...pls aladha....

Tarika:he misbehaved with me sir...she said closing her eyes feeling disgusted...while abhi widened his eyes and clenched his wrist....

Abhi:saw her who was sobbing....he just got up and placed himself beside her on the hospital bed taking her in his embrace while she snuggled more to his chest ...it's okay....he whispered wiping her tears....

Tarika:enaku asingama iruku abhi ...Avan thotta Edam ellam eridhu....enaku Avan thottadha enmela irundhu edukanum.....ennala mudila....

Abhi: closed his eyes controlling the anger.....

Tarika:naan Avan kitta sanda potan abhi...adhuku dhan Avan enna asingama pesi....Inga she pointed her waist her neck her lips her boobs atlast....ellam thottan naan avana etti odhachadhuku dhan Avan enna adichan ..appo dhan thalaila adipatuchu.....enaku en udambu muluka eridhu....she vented out.... crying

Abhi:sshhh..sshhh...pls aladha ...naan ippo unkooda dhan irukan....nee enakulla iruka....Avan savu en Kaila dhan ....

Tarika:looked at him still in his embrace and abhi looked at her eyes and both crashed their lips against eachother....both were taking dominance....tarika was feeling her man beside her and gave it to him to take care of her.....he kissed her so passionately taking her worries away ...he pulled when when she struggled to breath .....

Tarika:abhi..she whispered....Avan thotta Edam ellam koosudhu....

Abhi:took her in his arms....and pecked her forehead.... letting his lips linger there and left kisses on her cheeks and pecked her lips moving downwards to her neck and snuggled more making her moan....he was continuously giving her open mouth kisses and found her sweet spot and sucked it making her clutch his hairs biting her lips moaning....he moved towards her waist and lifted her top a little and kissed all over her waist making her forget everything except him....and he pulled back Little hesitant...she saw his eyes and took his hands and placed it on her boobs where he touched and closed her eyes....abhi moved both his hands towards her boobs and kissed in top of her dress and started kneading it .....she let out tears moaning in pleasure...and finally he crashed his lips on her and kissing her so passionately.....and pulled back and kissed her forehead....and laid beside her taking her in his embrace and she smiled finally it's her man....and slept in his arms feeling so tired and abhi could not sleep the whole night blaming himself for not being able to protect his girl..his tarika ...and he took slept in the same position.....

Next day morning:
The team entered in and widened their eyes and smiled and sat on the couch waiting for them to get up ....

Abhi was the first one to stir from the sleep....he opened his eyes to see Tarika face snuggled to his chest ...he smiled and kissed her forehead and heard throat clearing sounds and saw the whole team there controlling their smile ...he closed his eyes feeling embarrassed ....and opened blushing and slowly removed himself from her hold and rubbed his nape entering the washroom.... while the others laughed....abhi came outside and saw tarika wide awake and everyone talking with her ....she looked at him and smiled with blush...while he too smiled and exited the ward....Daya found something wierd and he signalled both poorvi and Shreya and walked out with Kavin too see abhi seated there closing his eyes clenching his first....they went and sat beside him...

Daya:abhi....he called and abhi turned to him for only Daya to hiss seeing his blood shot eyes...abhi ennachu...he panicked...

Kavin:sir ennachu....tarika safe dhan sir ...adhan namma irukom la ...

Daya:abhi silentaa irundha enna artham....ennanu sollu....

Abhi:that bloody moron misbehaved with her he gritted his teeth....and Kavin and Daya was in complete shock ....

.... Let's continue in the next chapter ❤️

Pls vote and comment 🙏

With love 😘
Riya