Chapter 4

.......let's get into the story.....

The next day dawned...Kavin and poorvi was the first to arrive office...they say on a couch....poorvi was oddly silent

Kavin:ennachu pappa....romba dullaa iruka....

Poorvi;she leaned on his shoulder....and hugged her stomach to herself closing her eyes....

Kavin:ennachu d....periods aaa.....she nodded....

Poorvi:aama da.....date next week dhan munnadiyae vandha naala romba pain AA iruku....

Kavin:appo edhuku office vandha leave potu rest edukalam la....

Poorvi:illa da paravala sari aagidum....she closed her eyes feeling relaxed on his embrace...he ruffled her hair...after few mins...

Kavin:pappa romba neram ipdiyae iruka mudiyadhu ma.... yaarachum vandhuraporanga.....

Poorvi:mmch.... paravala pa ...
She snuggled more....

Kavin:he sighed...seri vaa naan unna veetla vittudran...nee rest edu...naan evening varan.....

Poorvi:illa na pola...naan ingayae irukan....

Kavin:poorvi nethae abhi sir edho Mari doubt patu ketaru....innum one month aagatum nammalae reveal pannidlam....ippo namma en avangaluku clues kudukanum....

Poorvi:mmm.....abhi sir chumma edachum ketruparu....nee edhuku perusa eduthukura....

Kavin:sonna kelu poorvi....yarachum pathura poranga....he said sternly...she got away from his embrace immediately...

Poorvi:ippo enna naan unna vitu thalli irukanum avlodhana....sorry pa...she said not meeting his eyes....and got up....Kavin who sensed the hurt in her voice immediately regretted and caught hold of her hands....

Kavin:he stood up....pappa....naan en unna velagi iruka solla poraen....yaarachum patha ippovae namma reveal panra Mari irukum la...adhan sonnaen....

Poorvi:seri vidu....she shrugged her hands from his hold and went to her place....and started her work she had the work of recording all the information about their recent cases along with the evidences....and she had almost 5 cases to upload....Kavin face palmed thinking that he should have confronted her more calmly as she is reacting on her mood swings....she just sat and started her work..... before Kavin could say anything abhi and Daya entered.... talking about something seriously....Kavin acted normal infront of them....abhi and Daya stopped talking when they saw poorvi on their right side working so seriously....they were shocked....it's not that she will not do her work....but she will do it only one day before due date....
Shreya and tarika entered and saw both days and abhi seeing something so shockingly....

Shreya:sir...she called

Tarika:she shook abhi....abhi turned towards her .....ennachu en poorvi yavae pathutu irukinga....

Abhi:illa Ava eppovumae due date ku one day munnadi dhan work pannuva...inniku nethu schedule panna  work udanae work pannitu iruka adhan shock aagitan....he said to tease poorvi...but to his confusion...she did not even respond....he raised his eyebrows at Daya....

Daya:poorvi...but she did not respond...

Abhi:poorvi...he called a little louder....

Poorvi:she jerked....yes sir....she got up...

Abhi:ennachu unaku....he raised his eyebrows...

Poorvi:onnum illa sir...naan nalla dhan irukaen...she said not meeting his eyes....

Daya: Inga va nee modhalla....when she came both tarika and Shreya went near her ....Daya touched her forehead.... feverish aa vum illa...apram ennachu....