" I don't want to see your face in front of me ever again!! " Namjoon said while glaring angrily at her.

By now all were standing behind him watching all this, with heavy hearts.

He then went near her and held her chin harshly causing aera to glare at him with pain and anger

Namjoon brought his face near areas ears and whispered

" This is my empire, my family and i don't like sharing. Not at all. You are no one in this family just go back and hide and pray that not even your shadow accidentally comes in front of me.

I will kill you. Sister or not I don't care. You can't take away my things from me. "

He smirked as he finished and got up moving towards the car to departfor hospital where hai fiance was taken.

Before sitting he turned towards her and said.

" Make sure next time you meet me.. It should be in afterlife " Smiling he closed the door.

Following him one by one everyone got in their car leaving broken aera behind.

" You are just like mini version of my son " Her grandfather said making her snap out of her numbness.

" You are still here? " She asked while looking down.

" Look I really didn't come to your life for money I just wanty family. I am no criminal or anyone that can harm you -" She continued but stopped when her grandfather hugged her out of no where.

" I am happy to have granddaughter like you dear " He said making aera smile at him

Aera who was about to hug him back was startled when he immediately released her from hug.

" But , make sure to never come back to us again. Make sure this is the first and last time i am seeing you. My princess. This world we live in is not for you.

Moreover you remind me of my son so much that i can't look into your eyes without remembering that day.
"

" But grandpa can't you forgive him, don't you want to see him again? Talk to him? Love him? " She questioned making sadly chuckle.

" We can't reverse time, can we aera  ? He won't forgive me and so will i. There is no point of your question princess.

Now please go. I am going to hospital and you dear go to airport after collecting your things.  Please aera leave Korea as soon as possible. I feel as if something is wrong. As if something will happen to you if you stay any longer "

"B-but - " Aera was cut off by Mr kim who shook his head.

" Aera it's dangerous for you to be here please understand, just go and never ever return back pls " He said desperately.

" But why grandpa, you dont hate me. Then why are you so desperate to make me leave Korea? Why?

  I won't live in this house, I'm ok with it because it was never my home to begin with. But I won't leave this country grandpa! I won't " Aera sternly said as her chest heaved up and down

" I don't hate you. Yes! But I don't love you either. I just got to know about you an hour ago. But that doesn't mean I will let you get into dnager. To live here in Korea when your mere existence can cause death of thousands of people. If our rival got to know about you they will go to any extent to harm you . So please go back to your father " He said

Aera sighed and then nodded reluctantly.

" Ok fine!!  I'll go back but not today. I will wait for update regarding unnie's health then I'll go to airport on my own, but tomorrow "

Listening to this her grandfather scoffed

" Like I'll believe your words?  I know you because you are my blood too. I'll send my driver with you tomorrow morning because I know you had no plan of going back "

As soon as he finished speaking, shouts of security guards were heard followed by footsteps.

.
.

" You? "

Hey guys thanks for reading my book and liking it 😩😩

You guys can follow me om insta

japleen_kr ( private account)

Author_kr ( just made I'll post few short story soon )

Pls guys always keep supporting me