"Salute to the front!" He gives orders like they are in a royal march.

"Salute! Your Majesty!" All of them said in unison with their hand in a salute gesture towards Sam.

"Are you guys done?" Sam asked, unimpressed, and didn't even nudge a bit at their banter.

All of them break their soldier's characters and start to gather around Sam.

"Wahhh"

"Where did you get this done?"

"This is so cool and looks comfy too"

"Yeah, it looks like our Royal Army suit but more comfortable and fashionable."

"It suits you, though."

"It's the same designer as my wedding suit before and I indeed use our Royal Army suit as a reference."

"Gonna get their number for my wedding too," Phoom said, interested.

"Ey, is it going to be soon?" Kirk nudges his elbow teasingly, causing Phoom to smile shyly.

The outfit in question exudes both elegance and rarity, as it is crafted from vicuna fabrics - widely hailed as the world's most exclusive wool. This particular attire comprises a piece suit with a distinctive banded collar, adorned with shimmering silver buttons that gracefully cascade from the neck, guiding the gaze down to her waist. A touch of sophistication is added through meticulously embroidered leaf motifs on the left side of the shoulder, lending an air of captivating allure.

To further accentuate the ensemble's grandeur, a waist-length cape delicately envelops her right shoulder, exuding a sense of regality. The impeccable tailoring extends to the trousers, which are meticulously adorned with embroidered detailing that tastefully runs the length of the leg, bestowing a streamlined effect that accentuates her statuesque frame.

Complementing her attire, she chose gleaming leather shoes, which serve as the perfect finishing touch for this reception. Adding a final element of refinement and completing a look that is sure to leave an indelible impression on all who have the pleasure of beholding it.

Sam turned back towards her glam team to get her hair done. For today's looks, she wears a wavy hairstyle to pair with her fierce makeup.

In the other room,

All the girls standing in awe around the stunning bride for today's grand ceremony, Mon.

"Wow!"

"Gorgeous!"

"Stunning!"

"Wahh" A lowly gasp came from Ice that just entered the room, eyes locked to where everyone's attention was.

"You look like...." Neung circles around Mon while thinking of suitable words to describe Mon's looks. "...you just stepped out of a fairytale world!"

"Yes! Exactly!"

Everyone seems to agree with Neung's comment as there are no other better words to describe Mon's looks for today's reception.

Mon beamed with pride as the praise came her way. She confidently accepted the compliments and her cheeks turned a subtle shade of pink, a sign of her inner happiness and satisfaction.

The glassy blue tulle dress on her exudes an ethereal charm with its intricate design. The meticulously placed glittering beads and pearls around the bosom and torso add a touch of elegance and sophistication to the overall look. Every detail, from the delicate embellishments to the flowing silhouette, reflects the unparalleled craftsmanship that went into creating this piece.