16. A DATE?

MON'S POV

"Don't wear a skirt, shorts are not allowed too. Wear your hair in a braid if possible."

"..... and wear shoes, no sandals or high heels."

I already furrowed listening to Sam's rule before going out later. We are currently on the phone as she suddenly called and came up with some rules for our outing later.

"What the... are we going on a date or to school? Why got so many rules!?"

"Oh, now you admit it's a date?" I can hear her tone filled with pride as I mentioned the word 'date'.

"No!" I denied it strongly.

"Yeah, yeah whatever suits your idea." She teased.

"Go, and get ready. I will pick you up later, in an hour. And please, keep your stubbornness and listen to my advice if you don't want to regret it later." She reminded me again.

"Okay, okay... stop nagging." I scoffed. I'm aware enough now, of how irritating it can be once she opens her mouth.

Flashback to 3 days ago...

Are you free this weekend?

Why? [Sam]

Free or not....?

Why?? [Sam]

You're the one that needs to work on your comprehension.... Just answer my question!

My answer will depend on your answer. So, why? [Sam]

I just want to treat you. Lunch, dinner or breakfast anytime you are free.

For what?? [Sam]

Because I want to! Ugh, it doesn't need a reason. I'm just trying to be kind, here.

Ahhh, just say that you're asking me for a date. Come on, don't be shy..... [Sam]

Oh my god! Please! It's not a date and don't be too full of yourself. Just freaking answer my question!

Well, the CEO of St. Claire is asking me for a date. Of course, I can make some free time. [Sam]

You can just say you're free, Sam. Can you choose this time? I'm bored with my choice.

Sure... Is there any limit? [Sam]

No... I'm not that cheapskate.

Okay... I will see you this weekend. I will pick you up. [Sam]

Sure.

End of flashback...

***

Mon reminiscing their last conversation on Line.

Now, I feel like I want to pull away from this 'not supposed to be date'.

'Should I follow all her rules? Or...should I ignore it? But, she said I will regret it later... I should just follow, I guess.'

I grab my light blue jeans and pair it with a white shirt. I left the two buttons up opened and rolled up the sleeve to my arm length, and completed my outfit with a few accessories. I wear my hair in a ponytail and put a light make-up on. To complete my looks for today, I grabbed a pair of white sneakers and a sling bag that was filled with my basic needs.

Now, I'm just waiting for my 'beloved' fiance to arrive at the front door. I just remained seated in the stairwell in front of the door after wearing my shoes and decided just to wait for her there as I was just too lazy to stand up and move around.

"Are you that excited princess?" Her dad came to the door looking for her.

"No..."

Mr. Robert chuckled listening to her daughter's answer.