23. RECEPTION

"Yuki. can you please help me with my dress?" Love pointed at her dress, asking for help from Yuki.

"Have you girls seen the bag with my heels inside?"

"What brand?"

"The Valentino one. Did I leave it in my car?"

"Please search it with your eyes, Kade."

"I am, Jim."

"Then, what's in front of you?"

"Oh, that's my shoes." She said sheepishly.

"Can you pass this to the next room?"

"No, I'm busy. Ask them to get it here."

The room they are in right now is hectic and crowded with all the girls gathering, doing their makeup, and getting ready, for the reception that going to take place at the main branch of the Royale Hotel in just the next few hours.

Mon texts her wife back, asking her to send someone to get her perfume instead.

In just a few minutes, Tee emerged from the connecting door.

"Holy s*...." Tee almost cursed when her eyes scanned the room that she just entered. The sight of Mon who's still on her makeup chair, still in her casual attire, the scattered cloth, handbags, shoes, and other girls with their glam team were all over the place.

Actually, they have their room since all the VIP and VVIP suites in Royale Hotel are left vacant, especially for the guests that travel from afar and anyone who needs it for today's wedding reception. But, they still insisted on getting ready in the bride's suite.

The more the merrier, they said...

"All of this mess, and none of you are ready yet?" Tee exclaimed.

"And what's your business here? Just to pick on our nerves?" Jim replied.

"I'm coming here for this!" She shows the perfumes on her hand that she just got from Mon.

"This is the problem with newlyweds, your things in your wife's bag, your wife's things in your bag yada yada... Just to show off they are newlyweds or what? And the one who needs to get it who? The friend..." She pointed at herself. She kept babbling aimlessly until she headed back to the next room.

All the witnesses just shook their heads at her antics.

"Yuki, are you sure about her?" Jim asked concerned.

"She's cute, though," Yuki said with a blush on her cheeks.

Both Kade and Jim gagged at the answer given.

Stepping into the next room, Tee couldn't wait to spill the details of what she had just seen.

"Did you guys know that none of them are ready yet?"

"What do you expect, Tee? They are all women. Only you're the different breed."

"So what are we doing now?"

"What else? Waiting."

She groaned in frustration.

The clicking sound coming from the bathroom door turned all their attention towards the door. The eyes' presence there is filled with anticipation.

In a second, the image of Sam in a royal blue suit looking like a faithful prince greets their eyes leaving them in awe.

"Attention!" Kirk suddenly cries out and stands upright making the other presents including Phoom, Tee, Earth, and Nop follow his lead.