Yoongi (Gardening)

Start from the beginning

Y/n was watering the last of the lily seedlings before as she stepped back, and she was reaching for the tap when-

Splash

A squeal left Y/n as she backed off, holding out her hands in defense, though it didn't help, she did end up splattering Yoongi with a considerable amount of water herself.

It was now all happy laughs and blissful joy as the two ran around like kids, splashing each other with water and chasing the other back.

After around ten minutes, when both were drenched from head to toe and also exhausted, they went inside the house.

-

They had taken a shower and had something to eat and were now in bed, cuddled against each other as the TV played some cheesy rom-com.

Y/n was settled between Yoongi's legs, head on his chest and Yoongi's right arm wrapped around her waist, the other playing with her soft curls.

A few moments passed when Y/n felt his lips press against her temple, trailing down as his nose gently traced down the outline of her face, making her sigh in peace as Yoongi repeatedly pecked down her jaw, reaching her neck and kissing there softly before nuzzling his face there.

"I had a great time today," he whispered and Y/n nodded in response, mind clouded by the feel of his lips on the creamy expanse of her neck, a groan leaving her when Yoongi sucked on the skin there, before soothing the spot with his tongue.

"Me too," Y/n replied with a smile, before getting out of his embrace and straddling Yoongi, kissing him softly as if he were a flower.

Yoongi wasted no time in pulling her closer, tilting his head and slotting their mouths together even closer, tracing shapes onto her waist, cold skin in contrast with her hot. He bit on her bottom lip slightly, eliciting a groan from Y/n, in response to which, Yoongi breathily moaned.

He turned them around, so that he was now between her legs, hands on either side of her thighs as he lifted them to encircle his slim waist, before putting his arms on the bed beside them.

Shirts almost touching, Yoongi lowered himself onto her neck once more, kissing and nipping on the skin there.

After a few more hot kisses they broke apart, breathing heavily as Yoongi pulled the blanket over them, kissing Y/n's forehead once as she rest her head on his bare chest.

"I love you." Yoongi muttered, and Y/n smiled in return.

"I love you too," Y/n replied before continuing. "And once those flowers grow up I want to make you a little flower crown, it'll suit you."

She smiled up at him hopefully as Yoongi brushed away a strand of hair from her beautiful face.

"Of course princess, and I'll make you a huge bouquet of roses," he added in a whisper.

(Cue run bts flower boy yoongi 😜 im not moving on from him)

Y/n smiled cheekily as she began falling asleep.

"Deal."

--------

Hope you like this!

It didn't turn out as cute as i thought it would lmao 😭

Im starting to work on lnd update along with the valentines day imagines 😅 sorry for the wait.

My arms are sore bcz of the TWO GODDAMN vaccines IVE gotten 😭

So yeah lmao i cant move my left arm too vigorously which is my dominant hand..... you can imagine how i feel 😭

But yeah thnk u love yall alootttt

Youre perfect gorgeous and lovable and i love you so so so much. I hope you know ure good enough and so talented and loving. You deserve so much. Youre da best 🥺❤️🤧

BYEEEE ❤️💜🥺✨

Take care ❤️🥺🤧
LOVE YALL

-CJ❤️✨