Yoongi (Gardening)

Start from the beginning

"You look amazing. Now let's get to work shall we?" She happily began looking through the plastic bags which were labeled to show the vegetable or flower it would grow into.

"Which one do you want to do first?" Y/n questioned and Yoongi squatted down beside her.

"Lets start on the chilies and cucumbers," he suggested with a nervous scratch of his neck. "It would be better to start with the easier ones."

Y/n nodded in approval and picked out the seeds. Getting into a more comfortable position, she grabbed one of the many pots and dug little holes in the soil, placing the sprouts inside gently.

Yoongi helped her bundle up the soil around the bunches and then grabbed his mini-shovel, ready to dig out a hole in the fresh patch of earth so they could stuff the pot inside.

Y/n grabbed her own hand trowel and began digging inside.

"You need to be slow or it's gonna hurt you," Y/n murmured distractedly, as she focused on her part of the soil. Yoongi chuckled softly before continuing his work.

In a few minutes they had managed to complete the cabbage seeds and the lemons as well.

Next they decided to do tomatoes, bell peppers and different berries, and also lettuce along with the radishes.

It was around half-past-four when they got up, limbs cracking as Y/n and Yoongi stretched, satisfied with their vegetable garden.

"Lets do the flowers now?" Y/n offered, and Yoongi, who had just taken on his gloves and put them in a tub along with Y/n's to wash, smirked.

He slowly walked over to Y/n, arm wrapping around her waist as he pulled her closer, another hand cupping her cheek.

Y/n could see every beautiful detail of his face. His cute button nose, rosy pink lips and entrancing dark eyes, full of serenity which reflected love and adoration, not honey like, but pools of ink devouring all the light in sight. And his long dark locks, they were so soft like the smooth silk sheets that often adorned their bed.

She loved running her hands through his hair, and so she raised her fingers to card through them, tucking a few strands behind his ear.

"Who needs to grow them when I have my own flower right here?" He huskily murmured, moving closer to Y/n and now tracing her jaw, before pecking her lips gently.

Y/n was sure she was blushing crimson as Yoongi chuckled softly and let go of her, before placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Let's grow little versions of you?" He hummed and Y/n giggled back, slapping him on his arm jokingly, eliciting a joyful laugh from him.

She loved moments like these with him. Her and Yoongi and their love for each other. Nothing more.

As the began to wash their gloves and now snap on latex ones, Y/n took another chance to admire Yoongi's side profile as he focused on gently taking the rose cuttings and putting them into the dug up earth.

Next followed lilies and tulips, along with the lavender bushes.

They now stood up, grabbing their own water hoses and Y/n turning it up slowly. They began watering the seedlings lightly, the slow breeze adding to the ambiance.