Trainer Yoo Seon-hwa, who had not said much except for the judges' comments, opened her mouth.

"Arrangement? What do you mean?"

"Oh, when that friend auditioned, he sang a song he had arranged."

"Can you even call it an arrangement? Didn't he just change the expression?"

Choi Dae-ho shook his head and gave strength to Lee Chang-jun's words.

"No. He changed the song genre. perfectly."

"That much? I'm curious."

After finishing the private talk, the judges looked at Han Si-on's application and opened their mouths.

Since they had agreed not to talk about family matters yet, the questions were not heavy.

"Mr. Han Si-on. Why did you apply to our program?"

"I dreamed of becoming an idol, but I didn't know how. Then, by chance, I saw an announcement about Coming Up Next."

"Why do you want to become an idol?"

"I've been thinking about it ever since I wrote down my motivation for applying....... I do not know."

"You don't know?"

"Yes. I have a desperate feeling, but I don't know why or when I started having it."

Blue grinned at Han Si-on's answer.

"Right. Because sometimes it's not clear why a dream came into mind."

It wasn't a bad answer.

So far, everyone has only answered that they like singing and being on stage.

The judges asked simple questions after that, and Han Si-on's answers were not boring.

Finally, Yoo Seon-hwa opened her mouth.

"What were your thoughts on the song selection? To be honest, I don't think it's a very attractive song selection."

Blue quickly added, fearing that it might sound like she was belittling the song itself.

"<Under the Streetlight> is a masterpiece, but she's saying it doesn't seem to have an advantage in the rule of showing charm with just one verse, right? Especially verse 1?"

Yoo Seon-hwa, who realized her mistake late, gave Blue a look of gratitude and nodded.

"That's right. Because the first verse doesn't contain the charm of this song."

"I chose it because I thought it might be better if I sung it a little differently."

"Differently? How?"

Han Si On grinned.

"Wouldn't it be better to see it in person?"

When he speak, people have the feeling of sucking them in.

If it felt like a question and answer session with the previous participants, it felt like a conversation with Han Si-on.

And that too on fairly equal footing.

'Ah, I want it.'

The corners of Choi Dae-ho's mouth slightly turned up.

Because he was born with instinctive charisma, he was the type that was well suited to the role of team leader.

"Great. Let's take a listen."

"I'm looking forward to it."

As the judges spoke, the prelude began to flow.