Without wasting any time, Neil captures her lips and starts kissing her, taking her face in his hands and leaving her breathless.....Even though she took the initiative, but the longing of many days which he's not able to get with her these days, is visible in his kiss, he kisses her passionately, sucking and biting her lips, and she lets him explore her as per his wish.

Feeling the need for breath, he releases her and with a satisfied smile, he hugs her, burying his face in her neck, putting his all weight on her and she remains standing against the dressing table.

She wrapped her hand around his back, Both are able to feel each other's rapidly beating heart through their proximity.

After a few moments, he calms himself down and leaves a gentle kiss on her neck and whispers in her ear

" Sometimes you surprise me...a moment ago you were afraid that the door was open and then this " He says this while pointing towards her initiative to kiss but as soon as Avni hears this, fear creeps inside her again that the door is actually open.

And all of sudden she pushes him back, causing him to stumble but soon composing himself he looks at her confused

" Kya hua ?"

Shooking her head in No she speaks

" ab mujhe jaana chahiye....." Saying this she is about to step towards the door but Neil grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him.

" And you think I'll let you go..." She smiles a little shyly at his words.

" Neil please, kaafi der ho gyi mujhe yehaan aaye hue....what will maa and bhabhi think after seeing me absent downstairs?"

" Yehi sochengi ki tum mere saath ho...." She gives him a look at his answer

" Please thodi der aur.... ok, just 2 more minutes...please "

" hmmm, and What will happen in 2 minutes?" On her question he sees her mischievously

" One more kiss." Saying this he kisses her cheek which makes her eyes widen and before she can says anything, he speaks again

" Okay, now give me back my kiss, After that I will leave you...." He says showing her his cheek and she smiles and kisses his cheek lovingly which brings a smile on his face.

Neil looks at her and then takes her face in his hands and kisses her forehead and before either of them can say anything, they both hear Ansh's voice.

" Buaa...." Avni's eyes widen wondering what if Ansh had seen all this happening between them, she again pushed him on which he sighs

Standing away from Neil she looks at the door where Ansh is standing, Neil also sees him and then Ansh comes close to Avni and hugs her legs on which Avni sits bent down to his level.

" Kya hua bachcha ?"

" Buaa chalo khelte hai...." Ansh says to which Avni smiles and before Avni goes out with Ansh, Neil bends down to their level and sits in front of them and holds Ansh's hand and makes him looks at him on which Ansh sees him with his innocent eyes

" Maamu ke saath nahi khelna....?" On his question, Ansh shakes his head no, on which Avni suppresses her laughter, on which Neil glare at her and she composes herself.

" Theek hai, par aap mere ek aur sawal ka jawab do....aap sabse jyada kis se pyar karte ho....buaa yaa maamu ?"

" Buaa...." Without any other thought Ansh reply this and Saying this, he releases his hand from Neil and hugs Avni, on which Avni smiles and wraps him in her arms.

" Maamu bhi to sirf unhe hi pyar karte hai..." He mumbles which is enough for Avni to hear, she looks at him with a shy smile shooking her head slightly