Chapter 4: Attack on Heaven

Meanwhile in Heaven:

Adam gives an arrogant and wide smile: "We should head for attack now! We'll take that scum by surprise and kill them all! Those sinners don't deserve anything better than getting killed again and again!"

Sera gives him an unsure but also warning look: "You better watch your tongue, Adam. Angels aren't supposed to speak that way."
Adam: "Sure, the other angels might not be supposed to speak that way but I am! I am Adam. I'm the original dick! I may do whatever the fuck I like, bitch!"

Sera raises her voice, flames of fire mirroring in her eyes: "Even you, the glorious Adam, don't stand above the rules of Heaven!"
Adam chuckles: "But don't you see? I do. If I didn't stand above the rules saying the kind of things I say, I wouldn't have remained up here in Heaven, would I? Hahaahhaha." Adam gives her a challenging look and laughs his ass off: "So I'm ordering you, we're attacking Hell by surprise now!"

Meanwhile in Alastor's quarters:

Bill feels a glimpse of what's happening in Heaven. Slightly surprised by the sudden plans of the first man, he joyfully announces: "Well, we'll talk again later. Now it's time to show the angels not to mess with Hell anymore!" His voice fills with distortion: "I'll especially... have to show the first man this."
Alastor smiles wickedly: "Let them burn, my dear."
Bill smirks back: "Believe me, I will."

While saying so, Bill disappears right in front of Alastor's eyes & transports himself to Heaven. The reception angel at the entrance is giving him a very confused and also scared look: "Uhhh are you sure... sure you're being... in the right place?"
Bill chuckes: "Sure as ever." As soon as he spoke out that word, he pointed a laser at the angel, killing him. Bill smiles to himself: "Let's get this party started."

A few minutes later in the Hazbin Hotel:

Angel calls out for Charlie and the others urgently in concern: "Uhm guys... you should take a look at this!"
While pointing his arms towards the TV in the lobby. First, only Husk gathered but once he saw the news, he went into everyone's quarters to get them together. Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Husk and Sir Pentious and even Alastor were all standing in the lobby watching the news.

The news anchor of Hell reported: "Rejoice, you dirty lot of sinners! We have got great news for you! News worth of celebration. Heaven is under heavy attack! As of now, we don't really know yet who of the overlords or whether Lucifer himself is the one attacking them but... we have a few sources who manage to get some very sensitive updates on the situation. According to our.... totally trustworthy people on the inside, the one attacking is... a blood-red big angry triangle with a multitude of big limbs shooting laser razors everywhere and having killed 4% of Heaven's population within a couple of minutes already. And every second passing, the number of casualties are increasing. That's it for now! Keep watching our exclusive channel to stay tuned on this surprising turn of events!-"

Charlie silently shuts off the TV. There was tense and awkward silence in the room. Charlie, full of good heart, who was about to cry for all those angels, asked Alastor: "Did you- did you know Bill was gonna do.... this?"
His smile grew wider: "Indeedy! It was me who gave him the idea! Isn't it gre-"
Charlie abruptedly interrupted him right then and there: "It... IT WAS YOU?! Fuck you, Alastor. Don't you understand what this means? This means we'll never have peace with Heaven! They'll revenge themselves badly!"

Alastar gave her a challenging look: "Soooooo you don't think it was accounted for when the angels have been attacking and killing demons all this time but when we strike back for once, you don't think it's fair? Don't you think it's valid that we want revenge on them? Think about how many demons they have killed in all this time. Compared to what they have done, Bill is just doing a bit of sports for fun. Not really hunting them down properly like they have hunted down us. Am I not right, folks?"

Angel rolls his eye: "Well you kinda have a point but... I don't think slaughtering everyone in Heaven is an actual solution either. Angels surely are asshats but nobody deserves to be lasered to death."

Charlie asks silently: "Is there any way we can stop Cipher?"
Alastor gives a wicked smile but his eyes show a hint of actual fear: "Me and Bill got acquainted quite well and I'm afraid that there's nothing and nobody who could come close to stopping him."

Charlie: "What about God?"
Alastor sighs slightly: "Mmmm that might make an exception but I very much doubt that God will ever actively interfere in anything directly."
Vaggie: "He can't get his angels get slaughtered like that. He has to do something!"

Angel: "Hey let's switch the TV back on. Maybe there is new news."
Charlie: "I'm scared to see what's happening."
Husk: "We have to know. Angel, turn it back on."
Angel turns it back on quickly.

The news reporter states: "The attack of Hell has stopped for now. But an estimated 21% of Heaven's population have been killed in only 55 minutes. Not to mention, the angry triangle who is now confirmed to be a very mighty multi-dimensional demon has left behind a huge pile of chaos, fire, destruction and suffering. There are an estimated 13% of severely-injured angels and 41% of mildy-injured angels. 55% of Heaven has reportedly been transformed into wastelands of fire and dust. But for now, the attack has stopped. Bill Cipher, the feared multidimensional threat has left behind a warning for Heaven. If they ever attack Hell again, Cipher would come back to Heaven and complete his plans with Heaven."

Charlie pants loudly and cries out of heart ache and desperation. As well as genuine grief. As Husk switches off the TV, he whispers: "I think we've seen enough news for a while."