27 | "Collide"

1996'

The warm water from the shower rod ran through Miyoko's hair falling onto her back. Her back was turned to the water as she tongue kissed Arlante who stood in front of her. Their heads moved in sync her breast pressed against his hard chest before he gripped her backside and picked her up pushing her back against the wall. The blue bathroom lights beamed on their melanated kiss the couple glowing and glistening.

He aligned himself at her entrance before slowly pushing his way inside. Miyoko moaned lowly, the sounds of the water falling filling her ears. She wrapped her hands around his neck, pressing her lips against his as he moved her up and down on his dick with his hands. She moaned into his mouth while sucking in her stomach.

Their love life was going way better than how it was two months ago. They were communicating better and because of how their relationship was flowing in the right direction it opened up more room for their sex life. They had sex more often than before. Miyoko was in love with Arlante and he did no wrong. Before being with him she couldn't care less about sex. She probably could go without it for a long time but once she got with him he made it more enjoyable.

He was a great boyfriend and even more of a great man. He did things that made her want to have sex with him all the time. That's how it should've been. He didn't have to ask her for sex and vice versa because it flowed smoothly for the both of them.

"Right there, baby." She moaned as he held both of her legs, fucking her against the wall. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, holding on to his shoulders.

"Right there? That's your spot, baby."

"Yes!"

Arlante smirked as he looked down at the mess. He watched as he brought her up and down on his dick her juices coating his hard penis. He used his thumb to rub over her clit in a circular motion. Miyoko moaned loudly, throwing her head back against the wall in ecstasy.

The feeling of his dick moving in and out of her plus him playing with her clit was sending her to another dimension. She grabbed his arm, holding onto the one playing with her clit. Arlante held onto her waist with one hand and used the hand that played with her clit and moved it to the back of her head slightly tugging on her wet hair.

"What I tell you bout that? Move it. Okay?"

"O-okay." She whimpered, biting down on her bottom lip. He went back to toying with her clit as she shut her eyes tightly feeling an orgasm coming.

Her body shook viciously as she came on him. She laid her head on his shoulder, scratching at his back as he continued to fuck her. Her toes curled while he continuously hit her spot. She couldn't do anything but take it, listening to her own wetness as he moved in and out of her.

The couple ended their shower and Miyoko laid on the bed with her towel wrapped around her. Arlante hovered over her, his towel wrapped around his waist. He placed kisses down her face along her jawline. He rose her towel up, standing in between her legs. She held her legs opened with a smile on her face as she watched him undo her towel latching onto her hard and chocolate nipple.

They had got out of the shower but he wasn't done with her just yet. He un did his towel and held his erect penis directed in veins at her opening. He slowly began to penetrate her, her wet folds allowing him to slip in at ease.

He hissed and she moaned at the same time. He started off slowly stroking her at a steady pace. She listened to him growing licking her lips and looked down to watch the mess. Her cream instantly coated his hard penis.