SPECIAL CHAPTERRRR : SUGAR RUSH

Start from the beginning

   "Hm?" You looked at him, taking a huge bite off your burger.

   "Did you guys break up?"

   "The fuck-" You almost chocked on your food, "No, why would you say that?"

  "You guys aren't talking and Gojo been eating a bit too much sugar cause he's stressed about something.." Megumi said simply with his stoic face.

   You paused for a second, eyes twitched, "It's not that....Honestly i have no idea why he's mad at me..."

   "Just ask him."

   "It's embarrassing." You scoffed. Ego matters, "Besides, i don't get why he can't just say it to my face."

    "Did you forget something?" Megumi tried to recall your memories, "You have short term memory."

    "Oh, shut up." You rolled your eyes.

   For a few seconds lately, you saw Yuji and Nobara running towards you.

   "Ms. L/n!" Yuji shouted as he panted, "Gojo-sensei, is lost."

   "He went missing. We don't know where he went." Nobara groaned, "Me and Itadori just went to the restroom and when we came back, boom, he's missing."

   You stood up, groaning, "He just disappeared? You lost a 190cm giant? "

   "yeas, like magic mike." Yuji nodded, panicking slightly.

   "Don't panic." You sigh, was he upset or something so he ran off? "He can't be far. Let's separate and find him."

    "ASSHOLE, YOU'RE STUDENTS ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU.." You kicked Gojo gently in the guts.

   "Ouch." Gojo glared, stuffing as much sweets as he could in his mouth.

   You had your local candy store owner called you and tell you Gojo was eating almost all the candy there.

   It was a candy store you and Gojo always went too went Gojo wanted to buy his daily candys since teen.

    "Why are you here?" You sigh, looking at Gojo, whom was sitting at the right end coner of the store with candy surrounded him like a circle.

   "Since when did you care...." Gojo looked....Sad and lonely for a moment.

  "I always do." You scoffed, bending down to his level, "You're gonna die early if you keep eating so much sweets."

    "Tell me why i'm mad at you," Gojo sulked, looking at you as you took his sunglasses off.

   "That's the problem, I don't know why you're upset." You sigh.

   "That's your problem. Why can't you remember shit? Did you know what day it was last week?" He scoffed.

   "Er....Happy Valenbirthaversary?" You smiled awkwardly.

   Gojo pouted and sulked like a kid even more, "It was your birthday."

   Your jaw dropped, "My birthday?"

   He nodded eating another piece of candy, "I worked hard on it. I prepared everything. The cake, the decorations, the dinner reservation, what you'll wear after the part-"

    "Ok." You cut him off, "It was my birthday. Why do you care? It's not even yours."

   "You can't even remember stuffs. Even something simple as your birthday. I get upset. Like when's my birthday?" 

   "December." You scoffed.

   "December when?" Gojo mocked you, knowing you won't remember.

   "Somewhere there the 10th?" You guessed. Damn, you have goldfish memory. Normally one would think it's Gojo but it's you actually.

    "The 7th." He sulked.

   "it's on my phone calendar." You sigh, "Look, i'm sorry for that remembering my birthday. How about we celebrate it tomorrow?"

    "You're busy." He glared.

   "I'll cancel everyhting." You gently stroke his hair.

    Gojo looked at you, almost convince, "Really?"

   You nodded, kissing his forehead, "Let's just get out of this shop before you have a sugar rush." 

  ▬▬▬▬

BRUHHH I HATE MY FRIENDS

LIKE MY ONE FRIEND, I KNEW FOR 7 YEARS, JUST RANDOMLY PICK SOMEONE ELSE SHE KNEW LESS OVER ME! 

I'M A TEEN not like 30

LIKE SERIOUSLY. 

WEDNESDAY, I PULLED HER HAIR, FOR FUN, GENTLY WITH NO STRENGTH, SHE GOT VERY MAD.

Like bitch, i should have just ripped off the entire hair

i said sorry to her on text but she didn't reply and i even said sorry to her in face but she was still mad.

like, not everyone would say sorry and when she hurt me the past years she never once said sorry and i had to suck it up

whenever i call her name she just ignored me

DAMN, I WISH SHE FAIL HER MATH AND COMMIT SUDICIE. she's stress i know cause she cried it to me

and i can never tell her my problem cause she just laugh

Am i wrong?