"Tyla, I love you but I cannot do that to them."

"What about me?"

"Honey, why do you all of a sudden want to....to um," I struggled with in inoffensive word.

"Decide to be a mom?"

"They have such a great thing going on with him, to come and uproot him now,"

"Why everyone feel like I don't have a right to a son that I carried and pushed out?"

I reached across the desk to touch her hand. "No one's denying that you did hard work, some incredible. But he is doing good where he's at, you told your brother Camden was his. This will destroy Chace and Damien and as their friend, I can't do it."

"Can't or you won't?"

"I'm sorry but I won't."

"Fine, I'll go with my original plan and ask Suki, the owner of this firm." She got up and stormed out.

Oh no, I have to warn Chace.

**********************

(KHI) in case y'all forgot how fine he was 😂**********

**********

Carter

I woke up to Chace in the bed facing me. He smiled. "Morning,"

"Hey, you're back." I touched his face.

"Yes,"

"I missed you."

"Missed you too bit go do something bout that morning breath." I slapped him softly.

"You better gimme a kiss."

He kissed my lips. "Get yourself together and come have breakfast with us."

"Okay,"

After doin my morning routine and putting on some shorts and a plain white T-shirt, I put my hair up in a messy bun, and put on my big teddy bear fluffy slippers. When I walked into the living room Khi was standing at the sink. Damien came up and kissed me, and Chace hugged both of us.

Khi rolled his eyes. Then turned to wash his hands in the sink like he didn't see me. "Hello Khi,"

"Sup Carter, how you doing?"

"Great, so happy you could come see us." Emphasis on Us.

"Yeah. Ayesha, it's time to eat." He walked past us to the dining room table.