4. Misunderstanding and Manhandling

~Third person pov~

After Leonardo took Arabella to her room everyone stood silent being lost in their thoughts seeing their sister after do long. They have seen how much their little sister have changed. She was not a chubby bubbly girl anymore with a smile on her face who bleed their ears off babbling.

No she was a beautiful teenager who have a dark and mysterious aura around her. Her whole shelf has changed so much that they couldn't grasp it. Not only her behaviour but also her appearance and the way she is mute. It all irked them not knowing anything about her.

"She's blonde."
Riccardo was the one to break the silence looking at his eldest brother for answers. Hearing him Domenico looked up and saw everyone of his brothers attention on him. He himself has questions but with the agreement between the brothers he didn't ask Arabella. Things he should have known as her brother but he didn't.

"I never saw her face. She has a mask on with her hood covering her head. My best guess is she hid it from me."
Domenico told his brother what he has been thinking when he saw the full face of her sister for the first time.

"Are you even sure it it her?" Emiliano asked his brother. He wasn't ready to meet his sister. He wasn't ready to accept her. He wasn't ready to see the person who break his family. Break him.

"She is. Even though she dyed her hair her resemblance to Domenico is uncanny. It like seeing him as a female version though I am not sure if it's a good or bad thing."
Alfonso told his younger siblings while turning towards Domenico.

"You knew she has blonde hair didn't you."
Alfonso asked his brother although he already know the answer.

There is no thing that Dom not know if he wanted. Nodding his head once Domenico turn towards Leonardo who has return during Alfonso explanation.

"What did you do to her?" Leonardo asked his twin as he took a seat of the sofa.

"As if I wanna see her! I was looking for some book and she just happened to be there. There wasn't much light and I bump into the ladder and she fell that's it. It wasn't even a big deal!" Lorenzo exclaimed seeing his twin accusing eyes and rolled his eyes.

"Well her dislocated ankle was a big deal." Riccardo piped in seeming to infuriates his brother. "Can anyone talk about the fact that she just put her bone back in its place. It's obvious that she doesn't want our help." Emiliano said rolling his eyes.

The room again felt silent. Everyone having thoughts running through their minds. I was obvious their is something their sister is hiding from them. It's not everyday that you can push your bone back in its place as if it's nothing. Maybe for brothers it is as but not for a simple citizen.

"Her whole bed is covered in snacks. Pretty sure she's gonna have a movie night." Leonardo said cutting through the tension that has surrounded them.

Clearing his throat Domenico grabs the attention of his siblings wanting to inform them of something.

"I want everyone of you to be careful. The Russians are making a move and already have some allies with them. I want you all to come home directly from school. Also be ready to leave any minute."

Hearing the seriousness in their oldest brother words everyone tensed. "What do you mean?" "He means what he said." Alfonso answer his younger brother question seeing the worry grow on his face hidden behind the emotionless mask.

Turning to Domenico he then asked "What do we do about her?" "We take her with us. For now no one will tell her anything. We tell her the moment we leave. I am also searching for a safe warehouse. The rest of the family will also go to hiding till we have any new information." Domenico said to all his brothers.

Forever for you जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें