3. Meet the Brothers

~Arabella~

I hase been one week since I came to Romano mansion. One week since I last saw Domenico and have yet meet the other siblings. During this time I have learnt two things here. One my brother's quite frankly hates my presence seeing they didn't even want me in their dinning table and just asked Gina to serve me food in my room and two they want to believe that I am not even in their home considering they have given me the room from where I don't have to cross paths with them which both actually works in my favour so I am not complaining.

After having a shower I am just waiting for Gina to bring me my breakfast so I can leave. Let just say I have found quite some hobbies which keep me out of the mansion most of the time. It also works that my brother left at 9 and comes around 7 which makes it easy to not cross paths with them.

After finding that I stay most of the time out Edward asked me to have a guard for protection which I declined saying it will only attract attention. I took a whole 6 hours to persuade the old man which was not even entertaining. We both just came to the conclusion that if I have any problems then I will just come to him.

Hearing a knock Gina comes in. She put my breakfast on the table and left while bowing her head. Most of the staff now knows that I don't speak and just thinks I am mute. Seeing it's pancake I took a bite while drinking coffee and scrolling though my ipad. "God I miss home" I thought while liking some insta pic of my friends.

After finishing the breakfast I got ready to head out since it's Thursday and I have a day off tomorrow and I have to buy some stuff. Opening the front doors I went to the main gates giving a nod to Micheal which he returns. We both have gotten quite close in this week but he still likes to keep his distance from me. Well I was awkward at first but I guess we both got to a mental agreement to go with the flow.

After reaching my work place I spent the next 7 hours there finishing my shift and then went to market to buy some snacks for my movie marathon tomorrow. It was around 6 when I reach home and directly go to my room and change in my pajamas.

Later Gina brought my food but seeing I have eaten out I declined and directly went to sleep. I don't eat in their house. The most of which I eat was breakfast and sometimes dinner if I am up for it.

~Next day~

I woke up around ten in the morning seeing I have not put the alarm which I don't even mind. I just have to pass the time for the weekend and then I can go back to work. Sighing I went to the bathroom and have a bath changing into some comfy clothes of long loose t-shirt and bagging sweatshirts.

Coming out I went directly to kitchen since I was hungry and had an early lunch. Later while roaming the house which consists of library, game area, movie area etc I decided to just go and explore the library. After roaming through rows of shelf I found some books which can make my brain cells function again as I have been lazy to study the past week.

~After some time~

After finishing my third book of the day I decided it's enough work and stretch myself hearing some satisfying crack of the bones. Checking the time I decided to go back to the room quickly as it's almost 9 meaning my brothers are home and I don't want to ruin my peaceful day by seeing ugly things.

"Wish they were ugly." was the wish I want to be fulfilled but no they are handsome. How do I know? Well its a secret that I don't want to admit to myself.

Picking my books after plugging music in my headphones I decides to put them back in their place. As I was putting my last book while standing on the ladder since it was from a higher self I don't know how my balance shift but the next second I am on the floor rubbing my bottom.