It seems like a good song to dance to, right?

I had no intention of making idol music, but I thought it would go well with a free hook and a simple yet catchy top line.

Now that we've moved away from funkiness, I thought it would be good to bring the overall rhythm of the song to two fours (2-4).

I know that black music rhythms are popular in Korea around this time.

Maybe this could be my idol debut song.

Because it is my belief that songs that commemorate past lives should be sung by oneself rather than given to others.

So, little by little, the sounds began to accumulate.

*      *      *

Lee Hyun-seok, the president of LB Studio, was a popular producer in the early 2000s.

Among the songs he produced, there are songs that everyone in the country will know when they hear them.

The reason he decided to retire after receiving such first-tier treatment was when idol music using hook songs as a weapon took over the music industry.

Perhaps because he was behind the times, the idol songs he made did not sell at all.

There were songs that barely sold, but failed miserably.

It was a natural step for a producer who was behind the times to set up a studio with the money he had already earned and the connections he had built up.

The life of a studio owner that started like that was pretty good.

First of all, business is going well.

As his wallet became bigger, he felt more relaxed, and as he helped talented indie musicians, he got to hear himself as a big brother in the scene.

Entertainment business cards asking people to contact them at any time if there is a musician he can recommend have also become plentiful.

The reason Lee Hyun-seok went to work at the studio on the weekend was because of persistent calls from his part-time worker.

Because she screamed that a monster had appeared.

"Uncle!"

"At the store, I am the boss."

"Samjang-nim!"

>삼장님 = A person who represents a company and is responsible for corporate affair.

"...... why."

"Quickly listen to this. Isn't it crazy?"

Lee Hyun-seok had conflicting thoughts as he received the monitoring headset his niece gave him.

First of all, there is no way that a boy named Han Si-on is a real monster.

There are more than 10 entertainment companies in Korea whose names you will recognize, and there are at least 20 entertainment companies whose names you may not know, but whose singers you may know.

There will be about 20 entertainment companies that have avoided losses, and there will be about 20 entertainment companies that are enduring losses but surviving.

This means that there are a huge number of companies that nurture singers.

However, this is only talking about proper companies, and if startups are included, the number increases to hundreds.

These people are looking for talented young people with their eyes lit up.

Twenty-year-old monster?

There's no way a kid like that would rent a studio with his own money.