Chapter 7 ~ Delicate

Friday, May 31st 2024

Leo's POV

I woke up to feel Emma's head on my chest. She had her hands on the side of me. I looked down at her and smiled. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Even though she was asleep and her hair was all messed up she was still so pretty. I looked at the clock to see it was 9:36. I knew that my mom was going to be mad at me when I got home but it was worth it. I reached my hand out and ran my fingers through her hair. Her hair was long and soft. After a while of playing in her hair, she woke up. I quickly took my fingers out of her hair. She sat up and yawned.

"Sorry," I said

"For what?" She said

"Nothing."

"Oh, that you were playing in my hair?" She said as she looked at me

"Yeah," I said as I itched my head

"It's fine." She started to make her way off of her bed

"What are you doing today?" I asked. I wanted to hang out with her again today.

"I'm guessing you want to hang out again today." She smiled

"If you would like to."

"I don't have any other friends here so I guess I'm going to have to." She joked

"Am I really that bad?" I laughed

"You kind of are." She made her way to her closet and was in there for a while. After a bit, she came out with 2 dresses. One was white and the other was pink, "Should I wear this dress or this one?"

"Umm, the pink one."

"Ok

"Ok." She went back into her closet to put the other dress back, "I'm gonna take a shower real quick before we leave."

"Where do you want to go to today?"

"You can pick something." She said as she made her way to her bathroom

"You can pick," I said back

"Fine."

    She closed the door to the bathroom and I could hear the water come on. I reached for my phone which was almost dead. My mom had texted me a lot over the night asking where I was. I texted her back saying that I was at Emma's house. I was on my phone for a bit and started to get hungry. I got up and started to make my way downstairs. I walked into their kitchen to see Katelynn in there.