Chapter 4 ~ All Too Well (10 minute version)

Thursday, May 23rd 2024

Leo's POV

I got done and started to drive home. Katelynn said that she would be done with her sketches soon and said we would meet the same day next week. I ended up asking for what I said I wanted, a simple navy blue suit. I passed the guard shack and waved to the guard whom I talked to when I pulled into their neighborhood a couple of hours ago. I drove down the street and started to play HYFR by Drake loud on my speakers. I stopped at the stop light and I couldn't stop thinking about Emma. I'd never thought about a girl this much before and I've only met her almost 2 hours ago. My thoughts broke when I heard a scream. Is something wrong? I looked over to see a group of girls looking to be the age of 13 and then I remembered I was Leonardo DiCaprio.

"OH MY GOD GUYS!" The one girl screamed while pointing at me, "ITS LEONARDO DICAPRIO!"

All of them looked over to see and they all started screaming.

"LEO YOUR SO HOT!" One girl said while jumping down

"AHHH LEO CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!" Another girl said while holding onto her friend's arm as her other friend was screaming.

I waved at them because what else was I supposed to do? How could I ignore them when there screaming like there getting murdered? I looked back at the light and of course, it was still red. It also didn't help that there were many cars in front of me. I could still hear them screaming and they started to get louder. Can this light turn green? I looked back over at the girls and there was a big group of people all having their phones up recording me. Fuck! I knew in a little bit I would see myself all over the internet and I wasn't really in the mood for that. I looked and the light finally turned green. I pushed the gas and I started to get out of there.

<3

I pulled into my driveway and opened up my garage door to park my car. I got out and opened the door. I took my shoes off and started to walk to my bedroom. I wanted to see if I could find Emma on Instagram or TikTok.

"How did it go?" My mom asked

"Fine," I said trying to get upstairs

"Just fine." She looked at me, "What did you figure out you wanted?"

"Navy blue suit." I wanted to make the conversation short

"Who fitted you?" She said

"This girl named Katelynn. She was pretty nice." I started to walk up the stairs

"Why are you such in a rush? I just want to talk to you." She was getting irritated

"I have things to do."

"Like what." She said while giving me a look

"Things for the premiere." I lied. I didn't want to tell my mom that I was trying to find a girl's account that I just met.

"Oh ok." She said letting me go

I ran upstairs went to my room and started to look her up. I looked forever and I couldn't find anything. I tried everything I could think of so I gave up. I opened TikTok and started to watch videos to get my mind off of that. I didn't even watch 5 videos and I found a video of me from an hour ago. All I could hear was screaming people and I could see myself. I looked at the comments and everyone was asking different questions and saying I was hot. I'm not trying to be cocky or whatever but I guess when you get called hot by almost everyone then you start believing it. I think why people like me so much is because of the way I look but I'm not complaining. I could think I look awful in a picture and everyone else would think the other way around.