"Qwertyuiop."

"Thanks, bitch."

He closed the door and Yeji laughed, lying down the bed next to me, throwing me on top of her.

"I want to take a nap." She said.

"Me too."

She smiled and I snuggled against her closing my eyes after I put my timer in 60 minutes.

Yeji

She fell asleep pretty quickly, but I stayed awake because I couldn't ignore the way her bones hips pressed against my stomach and the fact that I could trace the outline of her ribs through her shirt.

It had not occurred to me that she had lost weight, until we were in the area baggage claim a couple of hours before and her jeans weren't sticking to her legs like they used to.

I decided to lend more pay attention to what she ate and when she was going to eat.

I slept for about 20 minutes before her alarm wake us up. I was the first in take a shower and put on a t-shirt sleeveless and some jeans, and my Supras.

Ryu went to the bathroom and washed her hair, then she blew it dry in the room because Jake also wanted to use the bathroom, since the house only had three bathrooms.

I saw her dry her hair with just a towel and I played with my fingers while she chose some shirts, black Vans and a blouse sleeveless.

My eyes widened when she put on her underwear, because I could obviously see her spine and bones as she leaned over to tie her shoes.

"You lost weigh." I told her when she get up to go to the mirror.

She stopped her movements applying mascara and she looked at me through the mirror.

"So?"

"I can see your bones. It's not healthy."

"But it's beautiful."

I could feel my heart turn into a ball with her words, and I was 90% convinced now that she ha relapsed again.

And it scared the hell out of me.

"IT'Z PAST HALVES NINE, BITCHES!" Jake's high-pitched voice sounded from below and I got out of bed, approaching the mirror to fix my hair for the last time.

I gave her a kiss on the neck and she leaned towards me.

"You are beautiful, I hope you know it and don't do something stupid."

"I'm in control," Ryujin said and I knew she wasn't.

Everyone was already down, waiting for us apparently. I called two taxis and gave them the name of the club we were supposed to meet.

The club was half full because it was Thursday night and the finals were next week.

We found our group in a huge booth in the corner, and I couldn't
avoid smiling when seeing them all, already with a lots of drinks and a big pipe water in the middle of one of the three tables.

"YOOO!" Sean screamed and stood up from his seat, coming to meet me on the way.

He hugged me, as he called Ryu and then he went on to hug her, lift her off the ground and kiss her on the cheek.

I frowned, but I remembered myself he was it was something platonic and I was her girlfriend now.

"You're so much lighter, baby! Have you gotten thinner?" He asked Ryu and she shrugged, smiling.

Ugh, stop smiling at him.