Chapter 6

Maddie led us into the kitchen where she had boys lying on the floor.

"That's a lot of hair." Trish commented and Maddie grimaced.

"Any problems, frosh?"

"It's a little disgusting."

"Get out."

"But I just-"

"Leave the house. If you're not dedicated enough, you don't deserve to be on the team."

So now there are four of us left.

"Can I put my top back on?" I asked Maddie who laughed.

"You're cute."

Then four cheerleaders knelt in front of each boy.

"This is simple. Last one to complete a fat body shot is out. Ready?"

I knelt down like all the other girls and bit my lip, grimacing at the boy's hairy chest. He had a slice of lemon in his mouth and salt around one of his nipples.

"Lick, drink, suck! On your marks, get set, go!"

She poured vodka into his belly button and I quickly licked the salt off, drank the liquid and pulled the lemon slice out of his mouth, all this while trying not to vomit.

"You, get out of here!" Maddie said pointing at Sakura.

She pouted and Maddie gave us each some water to wipe our mouths.

"Everyone carry a camera." Said the co-captain, who I knew was named Ashley, but she liked to be called Ash. "And take a picture of you making out with a soccer player. One point for replacements, two points for real players, three points for the video and four points with the captain. Five points if you get a video with the captain. You have five minutes to do as much as you can. Obviously, the one with the lowest score or the one who doesn't come back in time will be out. The time starts NOW!"

They all grabbed a camera and were already on a mission to kiss as many players as possible. I didn't really know anyone on the team and I wasn't comfortable with walking up to someone and asking them to kiss me in front of the camera.

I sat on the armrest of an armchair, watching as Alex started making out with the team and took the first picture.

I saw Yeji leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. I crossed my arms over my chest to cover myself at least a little.

Paula came up to her, pushing her breasts out and smiling. She said something to her and Yeji shook her head, smiling. Paula's face fell and she walked away to another player.

Alex was next to walk towards Yeji, who was now talking to James and she too was turned away.

I frowned, but did nothing about it. I knew I had three more minutes left, so I decided to get up from my chair and walk over to Bryan, who was talking to Ryan.

"Hey, uhm... Bryan, hey it's Ryujin.... Um... I'm competing to become your cheerleader and uhm.... I need to take a picture of us kissing because um.... I really want to become a cheerleader." I blurted out as fast as I could.

He smiled and Ryan did too.

"It's okay, Ryu. Let's do this. If you're going to be my cheerleader, we should at least get to know each other better."

I smiled nervously and he leaned in, closing his eyes. Our lips met and the flash faded, before I pulled away and thanked him.

"Any time."

"You're on the team?" I asked Ryan.

"Well, technically yes, but-"

"Dudes, you're the mascot!" Bryan laughed and Ryan punched him in the shoulder. I laughed and walked away towards Zayn, who was leaning on the bar.