Chapter 30

"Yeji?" I asked her after she pulled away again from kissing me roughly against the door.

"Yes?" She breathed against my lips, her were eyes shining.

"I'm really cold right now."

"Okay, let's go inside."

I smiled and she smiled back, intertwining her fingers with mine as soon as we entered the bar.

"So does this mean I can change my relationship status on Facebook?" She asked jokingly as we rounded the corner.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. All the heads at the table turned towards us and I could see their eyes dart to our intertwined hands.

"So, are you guys like a thing now?" Jake asked and I bit my lip, nodding.

"YASS BITCH!" He yelled, standing up and almost knocking over a pint. Then he turned to Yuna. "You and that bitch Chaer owe me fifty bucks!"

"You bet on us?" I asked, trying to sit down, but Yeji stopped me to take the spot next to Luke, as Justin and Soph took their previous seat.

Yeji then grabbed my hips and pulled me onto her lap, making me lean against her chest.

"Phew, cool, this place is full of couples, is everyone here in a relationship?" Jake groaned and I noticed that Zayn and James still hadn't returned.

"I'm single" Calum said and Jake turned to him.

"Are you gay?"

"No." Calum laughed and Jake sighed, turning back to his beer.

"Just for me." Michael stepped in and put an arm around his shoulder.

The food arrived three minutes later and I couldn't even eat properly due to the butterflies in my stomach. So, after half a burger and ten fries, I pushed my plate towards Jake, who looked at me like a kid at Christmas.

"I love you baby, marry me." he said as he stuffed his face completely full.

"Of course." I laughed and felt Yeji nuzzle my thigh to remind me that she was still there.

I smiled and leaned against her chest, nuzzling her neck with my nose, inhaling her amazing perfume.

"You're not jealous of a gay man, are you?"

She looked at me with a serious expression, but not long before a smile spread across her face.

"Jesus, you're disgusting." Jake choked and Yeji flashed him her middle finger. I looked back at the rest of the people around the table, failing to suppress my smile.

"Oh, well, hello!" Yeji said loudly as James and Zayn came back from the bathroom. "You fell into the toilet and James had a hard time getting you out?"

Zayn blushed and James rolled his eyes, having a hard time getting back to their seats, so Justin, Soph and Yuna had to stand up so they could sit down.

"So who fucked who this time?" Yeji continued and Zayn buried his face in his hands, groaning.

"Don't put the spotlight on us, what's going on here?" James asked, pointing at Yeji and I, then Soph and Justin.

"We're together." Soph told him and Justin smiled.

"And you two?"

"Us too." Yeji said and put her head on my chin.

"Finally." Zayn smiled and held out his fist for Yeji to punch.

"Why is everyone so happy anyway?" I asked and James ran a hand through his hair.