Chapter 3

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds. My eyes roamed shamelessly all over her body, trying to detect any new changes in her since the last time I saw her.

But there were no changes. She looked just as I remembered her.

Then I decided to break the silence.

"Hello."

"Uh hi." She replied.

So she's the one who teases Chaeryeong, has lots of sex, gets drunk and the fraternity president.

"What... What are you doing here?" Yeji asked in a low husky voice, moving closer so I could hear her clearly. I could smell her already, that smell of cigarettes and perfume.

"I'm uh... I'm a freshman."

"Since when?"

"Since four days ago." I answered and suddenly she was in front of me, her legs covered with jeans, touching my bare knees.

She had her eyebrow piercing, the ring in her lip, just as I remembered her.

"Happy birthday." I said and stood up, because it started to get really uncomfortable when I looked at her and also my neck was getting numb.

"You're taller." She said and I swallowed hard, because we were pretty close now. "And your breasts are bigger."

"Happy birthday." I repeated, feeling really hot under her intimidating stare.

"You already said that."

"I don't know what else to say to be honest. I didn't think you'd remember me."

She smiled and shoved her hands into the pockets of her jeans.

"How can I forget someone who looked up 'how to give a blowjob' online?" Yeji joked and I blushed. "And you're still blushing, after all this time. Are you still innocent?"
She asked and I had a feeling she meant something else.

Are you asking if I am a virgin?

"Actually, no." I replied, hoping she wouldn't notice that my voice was shaking.

"No?" She asked in surprise arching her eyebrows.

I shook my head.

"I got a boyfriend." I told her. I didn't know why I felt the need to tell her that.

Maybe to somehow prove that I was over her and that I definitely didn't care about the fact that she was fucking Yuna's roommate or anyone else.

Before I could say anything else, a really sad and disappointed Chaeryeong appeared.

"The operation to find weed was a failure and-oh..." She looked between Yeji and me, her eyes silently asking for an explanation as to why we were so close that it seemed natural. "I'm leaving."

She said and turned away, losing herself in the crowd again.

"I forgot you had this." Yeji spoke once Chaeryeong left, gently tugging at my navel piercing.

Her fingers touched my bare skin and I felt goosebumps rise on my skin.

God, please don't let her notice that.

"Mhm... My mom still doesn't know."

She smiled before Sophie appeared out of nowhere, putting her arm around her waist. I tried not to frown or grimace.

"Hey babe, people want to play Never Have I Ever. Or any game that involves drinking."

"Um... Yeah, just a sec." Yeji muttered walking away from her, Sophie made a surprised gesture and disappeared once more.