Chapter 24

All I told chaer, Yuna and Jake the next morning when we got on the yacht was that Yeji was an idiot and that Justin agreed to be my fake boyfriend.

We just had to make it "official" in front of her.

I hadn't talked to her since last night and I hated that there was this tension between us, but we were both at fault.

The yacht was small but really luxurious. It had a galley, a living room, two bedrooms and a huge deck.

It was only after it started moving that the girls and I lay down on the terrace to get a tan.

The rest decided it would be a good idea to roll some joints and smoke them outside. So that was that.

"Hey." Justin waved and laid down next to me, kissing my lips quickly before rolling onto his back.

"You know they have dorms here, right?" He asked, loud enough for the others to hear too.

"Later, I'm getting a tan." I replied and Yuna shared a discreet high five with Chaer.

Justin gave me a kiss on the shoulder and pushed his sunglasses up his nose, turning his head toward the sun.

After a while, the yacht stopped and I sat down, thinking we had reached that other island, but we were in the middle of the ocean.

"What happened?" I asked Soph.

"We stopped for a swim." she replied and pointed to the water.

"Feel free to join us, ladies." Yeji said, appearing next to us and ready to swim.

Justin smiled, knowing full well that she intentionally called him a lady.

"I could go for a swim." Yuna said and stood up, stretching and taking off her sunglasses.

She jumped into the water behind Yeji, but no one else bothered to move from their spot.

The other guys were rolling a joint at a nearby table, Seungmin and Chris were missing. (We all knew where they actually were).

Jake and James finally joined Yeji and Yuna in the water, so Justin asked me if I wanted to smoke.

I shrugged and he smiled, getting up and telling me to follow him. He sat down on one of the empty couches and pulled me onto his lap with ease, before grabbing a joint from the table and asking Zayn, who was on the lounger next to us, to light up.

"Why don't you go in the water?" I asked Zayn as Justin took his first puff, releasing it in small circles.

"I can't swim." Zayn mumbled, not opening his eyes.

I watched his tattooed chest rise and fall as he smoked, his bony ribcage showing every time Justin had already smoked half the joint and couldn't bother Zayn to talk to him because he was stoned and smiling.

I saw Yeji climbing back into the boat, shaking out her hair and approaching us.

"Baby." Justin said loudly and I turned my head towards him.

His empty hand took hold of the back of my neck and he pulled me close to his mouth. I parted my lips, knowing exactly what he intended to do.

He exhaled the smoke into my mouth and I inhaled it, before letting it pass through my nose.

"Good girl." He smiled and Yeji laid down on the couch next to Zayn's.

I wrapped my legs around Justin's waist so I could sit more comfortably, and he placed the smoked joint on the table, resting it against the wood.

His hands trailed down my back, before he began kissing my neck, sucking the skin to give me another hickey to match the first. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, tilting my head to the side.