She exclaimed and hugged me. I smiled and rubbed her back, before she kissed my lips and go sit on the swing next to Niki.

Maybe things won't get bad after all

***

Ryujin

A month later, it was May 12, which meant we were traveling to England for Chris and Seunming' wedding.

I felt amazing, because I had lost a lot of pounds and officially up to size 2.

I also had binge eating problems but I got rid of the food by vomiting.

Zayn, James, Soph, Justin, Jake,
Yuna, Ningning, Yeji and I were going. Chaeryeong was not invited and she had the exams next week anyway.

Our exams were in two weeks, And then in summer!

I had done some photo shoots since then, for Forever 21 and even for Hollister.

Additionally, Yeji's band was invited to perform at the Teen Choice Awards later May and they were thinking of going like opening act for 5SOS in Europe this summer.

I was dressed in a white shirt, red jeans and converse, ready to tackle the plane and go to England.

I sat between Zayn and James on the flight to England, and needless to say, it was extremely uncomfortable because they weren't talking, but they both wanted to talk to me.

Apparently they got into a fight after James hooked up with a girl in a party a few weeks ago. Zayn was angry because James apparently deception; although, as James states, they weren't technically together.

Yeji was sitting next to Yuna and Ningning, and Jake with Soph and Justin.

We landed in London at 7 p.m. and it was strange, because the jet lag had not started yet.

The plan was for us all to stay in my house for two nights, since I had four empty rooms and a sofa expandable.

My parents were in Germany during the week until Sunday night.

"Will Sean and the other one also come to the wedding?" I asked Yeji while we collected our luggage.

"Yes. They want to meet tonight in a pink club."

I smiled and she pinched my cheek. I turned around and walked to get my luggage. What I didn't know was that Yeji's eyes went up and down my body, with a worried expression on her face.

We took two taxis to my house and they were surprised to see that the house was really big.

"This feels weird." Yeji once told me while we were in my room.

Jake and Zayn occupied Rose's room, Yuna and Ningning occupied my parents', Soph and Justin's on guest's bedroom and James the sofa below.

"Why?"

"Because... I don't know. This was your room for eighteen years of your life."

I sat on my bed and stroked bully's head. He was sleeping peacefully at the foot of the bed, like he used to do.

I have a single bed, but Yeji didn't mind because that meant we had to be very close at night.

There was a knock on the door and Jake stuck his head in.

"So when should we be ready?"

"We leave at half past nine. So I suggest you tell your brother that he starts combing his hair." Yeji told him and Jake smiled, without moving from the door.

"What is the real reason why did you come here?" I asked Jake, rolling his eyes.

"What is your WiFi password?"