quick little update

hi guys! I just wanted to let you know what's been happening with the book and why it hasn't been updated as quickly!

first of all, I had to take a little mental break from my editing account and this account because it was getting overwhelming thinking of new ideas for both of them. As of right now, I'm planning on updating this then posting an edit on my TikTok account a few days later.

Second of all, I just don't like the storyline I created a few years ago. It all seems a little too cheesy. And there were so many plot holes that don't make any sense for what I'm trying to do with this book. I want it to be top quality Ed and Lorraine fics so I can start working on a sequel to this!

It might take me a little longer than anticipated to get my older chapters to higher quality, but I will definitely try! If this next chapter that I release in an hour or so doesn't make sense, just know eventually it will😭

Also if you have any specific scenes or ideas you want me to include, you can suggest them in the comments! I love when people dm me their ideas:)

With all this being said, a chapter comes out tonight(hopefully ) but it's just a filler chapter!! Please be sure to look on my 'conversations' tag  as that is where I put most of my book updates.

I know I probably scared you guys with the first half of this tap session, but I'm not giving up on this book yet!! Thank you for all the support and love you are giving me, love ya!

-V:)))