A quick little author's note!!!

Hi lovelies!!!! I just wanted to let you know what to except next with this story and a few changes I'll be making so there's no confusion.

1)   I WILL BE REVISING SOME EARLIER CHAPTERS!

No, these won't be major changes that'll effect the plot dynamic I have set up, but I feel like more context is needed in some places as I continue with this book for its second year.  My vocabulary is a lot more defined since I wrote this book.

The biggest change that'll is the way that Lorraine tells Ed about the baby and how she hides it.

Just look out for new details in the later chapters:)

2) The new few chapters are scheduled to be DETAIL PACKED.

There will be major flashbacks, horror, and a lot more insight on what's going on with Ed and Lorraine's love life as well as personal life ( no, I'm not sure if I want to explore smut with the couple... but we'll see:). These chapters will have two or more things going on at once, so these will be longer chapters. I know we'd all love to see more baby bump interactions from Lorraine. We'll be getting a lot more details about Judy, the Perrons, and maybe even some surprise cameos from some of Vera's other characters( the twists are coming...) it all just depends on how the revisions look!! The story is still going to be fluff heavy!

3) EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

I'm finally out of my writer's block and ready to give you guys the INSIGHT on the Warren's household.

4) I DO SEE THE COMMENTS!!!
I love hearing feedback from all you about what you want next! There might also be times in my author's note where I ask for your opinion on something so YOUR FEEDBACK DOES MATTER! You guys are helping me become a better writer and I appreciate you all so much.

5) WHEN IS ALL THIS???
I know, I keep saying I'll update but I never do. But I've got nothing but time right now because I'm on spring break! So, I will definitely update At least twice this week(hopefully more!) I'll work on the revision and update you all soon.

I just wanted you all to be in the know for the upcoming changes coming for this book. Thank you guys for 2k views on my book! I love and appreciate you all so much. See you next chapter!!!
-V