𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 35. 希望

Começar do início

"I just want to ask him some questions."

"I know but..."
He looked around then whispered, "He certainly won't want to talk about Sunghoon. When the police falsely accuse you, usually you want to get back to a normal life and never have to deal with this again."

The young man was kind of right, Jay certainly wanted anything but to see teenagers who can see a ghost. His life must have been turned upside down, but we can't make him relive painful memories.

Nana just sighed and turned off the computer. Could they really manage without him? Despite her empathy, it had to go all the way.

If her friend wouldn't help her, then she was going to meet Jay on her own. No matter how dangerous it was, she knew he wasn't a killer anyway.

She was a little frustrated, but Heeseung was rather relieved. They left the library, but before leaving the school, the girl wanted to go to the spiritism club. It had been a while since she'd done any research there.

What's more, she felt as if she were drifting away from Rachel, even though the reason she'd managed to put all this together was partly thanks to her.

"Nana? Hi, what are you doing here?"
The president had risen from her chair.

As usual, the club was quite empty. After all, it was just a cover to do some research, but it was always sad to see Rachel alone.

The young woman also greeted Heeseung, who was not at all at ease. He swallowed with difficulty and waved at her.

"Sorry guys... Jungwon is sick so there are no activities after class."

"No problem. What are you doing tho?"

"Reading How about it?"
She smiled tenderly.

The boy clenched his fists; if his theory was right, it meant that Rachel was hiding her true self very well.

He couldn't tell Nana anything at the moment and that bothered him. He lacked proof, but he couldn't bear to leave his friend in danger.

"That's cool."

As the girls stood outside the library picking up a book. Heeseung watched Rachel from a distance, with a rather worried look on his face.

The president pretended to reach for a book, then lightly tapped her friend's arm with her elbow.

"Are you okay with the ghost? You still seeing him?"

The red girl was a little confused, it had been so long since they'd talked about it... She nodded, not ready to tell him that now she was in love with this same ghost.

"Since what happened last time I've intensified my research. I have to show you."
She picked up a small, dusty box from a shelf.

The student was clearly referring to the invocation. Sometimes, Nana thought back and realized how badly that story could have ended. She even felt that she no longer had the ability to reproduce the ritual.