"Good." He blinked once more.

'What is with the blinking?' Wang Linxue wondered.

With each step she took away , she felt the urge to look behind her , to question him at the weird behaviour he was exhibiting ,the subtle signals ,but knowing him, something must be wrong so with her heart heavy but determined , she left.

When she leaves, Xi Jinwei makes sigh, shuffling on his feet a while before going away as well, albeit with a heavy heart for he could not display any emotions to the hawk who was spying on the scene.

He hoped he had not made an irreversible mistake.

Ling Zhirou who hid in a safer spot could not suppress the grin on her face. Her face was flushed in excitement .She could not believe her ears and eyes.

'Finally. The plot always wins . On to the last phase.' She thought in glee as she walked away in silence not realizing her own mistake.

After what seemed like hours, Wang Linxue finally reached home with Chi Minxia. Long Yue had become more distant as the days went by and they were drifting apart for no reason and there was nothing she could do.

'' You didn't have to come with me." Wang opened the door and entered with her friend who also mirrored her mood.

" It's okay. I got nothing to do at home so we might as well study. But first..." She placed her bag down on the couch ,"I am going to make us something to eat."

" Yes chef." She gave Minxia a thumbs up and went to her room ,directly went to her bed and lay face down on it in silence.

Her phone blinked twice in her and she unlocked it . Seeing it was a message from Cheng Qi, she almost did not open the text for the guy always texted her for more work. Or he maybe wanted to check up on his girlfriend from me. 'Let's see'

Cheng Qi: Whatever u do, don't show any exaggerated expressions for what I'm about to text to u. Face your phone away from the wall, ceiling, cabinet or any table while looking perfectly relaxed.

Wang Linxue: ok?

Cheng Qi: You are being spied on by your sister in your house.

Wang Linxue almost, almost began to look around her room but stopped at the last minute, tensing in her motion. She tightly gripped her phone her eyes flitting to the roof before sleeping on the bed, the phone close to her face and away from the ceiling.

Wang Linxue: How is this possible and how do you know the?

Wang Linxue: *this*

Cheng Qi: We don't know how she managed to sneak the recording devices in ur house since she never been there but from spying on Tu Fuying, we got know about this so trust us.

Wang Linxue: Whose we?.... Jinwei?

Cheng Qi: Yes

She could not describe the relief that radiated through her body from that single word. She almost couldn't contain her smile and continued typing while chanting in her head, 'don't show any exaggerated expressions '.

Wang Linxue: Ok, why can't he text me by himself. Why does he have you do it?

Cheng Qi: Because, you would definitely have a huge reaction from his texts and we can't have that. You're being spied on remember?.