Chapter XLVIII

" Is there a problem here Young Master?"

' Young Master? Had she messed with some pompous rich brat. Oh sh*t!'

" It's nothing." His eyes didn't leave the girl in front of him soaked with brown coffee. His eyes moved from his face towards her uniform.

Wang Linxue noticing that the ' Young Master' beside her had gone quiet so she turned to him and he raised his eyes from her shirt to her face a bit alarmed before scowling.

The woman in the business suit who had her pinned on top of her head and had a strict aura stood silently with them trying to assess the tension here. " If there is nothing at all then I'll take my leave. You..." She pointed at the soaked student who had a annoyed expression.

"Are you the one the receptionist sent up?" Her eyes zoomed into the large stain on her shirt.

" Yes ma'am." Nodding, she looked at her shirt as well. It was ruined and looked like an off brown shirt at the front now.

" Meet me in my office after you sort out your issue with your shirt." She pointed her manicured hand at the shirt. Something said she despised the brown stain so much it had to be out of her sight.

" Excuse me." She said more to the person beside Wang Linxue than to Wang Linxue herself before she re entered the office her heels clacking on the cold marble floor.

" Hmph!" Wang Linxue quickly swerved the opposite direction looking for the nearest washroom so she could sort her shirt out. Like it could do anything.

After a few turns ,she found a washroom quickly and stood by the sink trying to wash of the nasty stain. she opened up the shirt, her bra peeking out.

She scooped up some water and splashed it on her shirt and picked up a tissue from the side and wiped it  across.

Doing so for a few minutes did nothing and she thought of going downstairs to borrow Shen Hui's shirt or something.

The washroom door opened up and she contemplated on asking the person who came in for advice.

" Excuse me. Do you know how to ....hey!" Clutching her shirt desperately, the boy in front of her stood behind her with a raised brow.

" You, what are you doing in here? Are you a pervert as well?!,"

" I am not!...." His seethed. No one had scolded him like this before. No one dare to and yet this...this....girl. He breathed out so as to not to lose his temper.

" Here." He threw his dark hoodie on top of her head.

" I don't want this hoodie anymore so take it. Dispose of it for me, whatever, I don't care." He stood there shifting his weight before storming out awkwardly.

Wang Linxue examined the hoodie then door where the boy came from, then back.

Ok?

Was she supposed to wear the hoodie? She couldn't. But it was an emergency.

After placing the hoodie down by the sink,she wet her hand again and swiped at the stain again and again. The dull brown colour stuck to her dress like glue. It wasn't coming oo with only water so she had no choice.

She looked at the hoodie sitting by the sink and groaned inwardly.

****************************

" So you are Milk Peach right? Your videos have a lot of views and likes for a reason. Can you share it with me? "The lady steepled her fingers together and placed her chin on it.

" I don't really know actually. I started doing the videos, when a friend of mine asked me why my skin was so good and she introduced me to the site. That's how it started. I don't do anything remotely unique but somehow, I'm highly rated." She shrugged but the hoodie on her came of a shoulder so she tightened the string at the collar.